SuperMeetup NYC

braid

goin to tortilla flats tonight... feel free to stop by. MAYBE ill buy you a drink. gotta be a worthwhile sufu'er.

Man, I work 2 blocks from tortilla flats. But now I'm all the way home. Might have hung in the neighborhood longer if I noticed sooner that plans were in the works.

you got a fake? thats the only problem with you young guns. we have no tolerance for picking a venue based on carding.

ive had an id, by the time i got to 205 club way back you had already bounced with some bitty or something like that

hey

omc

you shoulda come to my aunts for dinner last night

coulda said you were elijah, late for passover or some shit.

hah

never made it to tortilla flats last night. dino takes too long to pregame, and the SI ferry was on a whack schedule last night, so I had to leave early.

but seriously, at some point, we should all go there. regardless of how old/lame it may be for some of you.

i dont know how i made it home or why i was on the upper west side, but

i do know that the H&M/CDG fragrance is really, really peppery.

56026030darkelephant102ux4.jpg

56026189darkelephant102ud0.jpg

56026267darkelephant102yi9.jpg

polish did you make it back across 2 boroughs?

i wish it was still the good ol' days and they'd just put a fucking X on my hand (before the sXe trend). i could go anywhere and steal people's drinks.

one day we'll be 21 and invincible, one day.

i have a good friend who got us thrown out of a club back home for stealing a belig girls drink and hoping she wouldnt notice

i have a good friend who got us thrown out of a club back home for stealing a belig girls drink and hoping she wouldnt notice

haha i did that on the terrace of a bar once when i was 17. i was smashed and like starting talking to that girl i didn't know, but who was friend with my friends. she was drunk too. we ended up stealing a whole tray full of shooters.

maaaaaan i don't remember everything that happened but the night/ morning was pretty fucked

wtf

saw the same azn person everywhere today

you were wearing diors some clingy gothninja lookin top and beetle boots

WHY WERE YOU STALKING ME

from century 21 to fucking aa to union sq.

you had 2 azn bros backin yo azz up

WTF>

There's something going down tomorrow:

Dutch holloween

Dollar grolsch til they run out

Hurleys saloon 232 w48th between broadway and 8th ave. 3rd floor.

8:30pm til whenever.

Supposedly there will be cute dutch wimminz. If not, there will be beer anyways.

she on her way. dropped her off at the train station this morning. play nice.