Old lesbians sucking face on CNN

diewhitegirls

Wooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Seriously?

if you are referring to my comment, yeah. gay men seem to keep to themselves for the most part. lesbians are always so overt. who fucking cares? get over yourselves. i mean... i don't mind looking at hot ass lesbos getting down, but in the real world. gross.

if you are referring to my comment, yeah. gay men seem to keep to themselves for the most part. lesbians are always so overt. who fucking cares? get over yourselves. i mean... i don't mind looking at hot ass lesbos getting down, but in the real world. gross.
Wooooooooooooooooooooooow.

seriously.

listen, i'm super pro gay. it's just irritating when people feel as though it is necessary to throw their lifestyle in your face. you don't see heterosexual people acting overtly heterosexual.... how one would do that, i don't know. i just think it sucks for the majority of the homosexual population that, because of the homosexuals that are so vocal about their lifestyle, it projects a negative image on the people who don't want to be defined in society by their sexual orientation.

Okay, here's where I'm going to correct you and then you're going to retreat to lurking for a while with your tail between your legs before you say something else to make yourself sound even more ig'nant.

I don't feel the need to blame someone else's personal decisions with their lives. If two ladies' sexual orientation is the focal point of their lives, that's fine. And if someone else perceives that in a negative light, it's not those ladies fault, but the person who decides to to evaluate that image as a negative one. And the fact that someone else's personal life "irritates" you – as you so brilliantly put it – says more about you and your issues than anything else.

And since when is the promise of a kiss between two hot-ass girls not worth it, if the price is seeing some butch dykes at it, too?

jonathan...

being gay is a 'lifestyle' now....?

is being hetero a lifestyle too....?

"lesbians are always so overt".........that statement is null and void.

how about all the hundreds of lesbian couples you have no doubt passed in your lifetime....? you probably didnt know they are lesbians because they weren't "overt" about it.

its pretty likely that you only think lesbians "always so overt" because the only lesbians whose orientation you could actually determine by their behaviour were the ones who were being "overt" about it.....thus reinforcing the stereotype.

Okay, here's where I'm going to correct you and then you're going to retreat to lurking for a while with your tail between your legs before you say something else to make yourself sound even more ig'nant.

I don't feel the need to blame someone else's personal decisions with their lives. If two ladies' sexual orientation is the focal point of their lives, that's fine. And if someone else perceives that in a negative light, it's not those ladies fault, but the person who decides to to evaluate that image as a negative one. And the fact that someone else's personal life "irritates" you – as you so brilliantly put it – says more about you and your issues than anything else.

And since when is the promise of a kiss between two hot-ass girls not worth it, if the price is seeing some butch dykes at it, too?

no it does not at all, because you are taking what i said out of context. i am not blaming someone else's personal decision to act or live in a certain way, what i am questioning is the methodology in which they act on their decision and what type of perceptions their actions purport to the people who do not support their decision. this is the negative attribute that i question, and it is not due to my own perceptions of them, it is due to my concern for the ones who do not wish to be defined as homosexuals, but rather simply as human beings... publicity stunt public displays of affections like these, whether from homosexuals directly, or the media, only shed a negative light on homosexuals. it is unfortunate.

listen, i'm super pro gay. it's just irritating when people feel as though it is necessary to throw their lifestyle in your face. you don't see heterosexual people acting overtly heterosexual.... how one would do that, i don't know. i just think it sucks for the majority of the homosexual population that, because of the homosexuals that are so vocal about their lifestyle, it projects a negative image on the people who don't want to be defined in society by their sexual orientation.

The amount of wrong in this paragraph is so mind boggling, I don't even know where to start, but it's got to be somewhere so how about the beginning? Let's begin:

listen, i'm super pro gay.

This horribly forced statement sounds like the dude who says it's OK to drop the "n" bomb because his best friend is black. When someone begins a sentence with "listen", that's the first klangon bell of the b.s. detector.

it's just irritating when people feel as though it is necessary to throw their lifestyle in your face.

Who is throwing their lifestyle in your face? And how are they throwing their lifestyle in your face? How are their actions any different then a heterosexual's actions?

you don't see heterosexual people acting overtly heterosexual.... how one would do that, i don't know.

Have you been outside since the 1950's?

Overt heterosexuality:

AbercrombieHome.jpg

Overt heterosexuality:

hard%20rock%20ad.jpg

Overt heterosexuality:

Elephant.jpg

Do you need more?

i just think it sucks for the majority of the homosexual population that, because of the homosexuals that are so vocal about their lifestyle, it projects a negative image on the people who don't want to be defined in society by their sexual orientation.

Buddy, I've got news for you. In my life, not one homosexual person that has crossed my path wants their lives to be any different from a heterosexual person's. The entire point is that they want to be equal, but they aren't allowed because people in this country are too fucking close-minded to accept love for what it is.

You seem to think that prejudice doesn't affect people. Thankfully, we live in a "free" country where people who are downtrodden have a voice (as long as they have money and aren't black, latino, etc). When these particular people have their lives splattered across the media, when these people's orientation becomes associated with fucking fashion trends, when they are harassed, beaten and killed for their emotions, they need an avenue to lash out. They choose to take a positive route and smile in the face of hate.

So the next time you're watching the gay pride parade roll by your Ivory Tower of Judgment, take a good look at their faces and realize that their joy is a reaction to your hate and realize that that makes them better than any of us.

</end long fucking rant>

jonathan...

being gay is a 'lifestyle' now....?

is being hetero a lifestyle too....?

"lesbians are always so overt".........that statement is null and void.

how about all the hundreds of lesbian couples you have no doubt passed in your lifetime....? you probably didnt know they are lesbians because they weren't "overt" about it.

its pretty likely that you only think lesbians "always so overt" because the only lesbians whose orientation you could actually determine by their behaviour were the ones who were being "overt" about it.....thus reinforcing the stereotype.

yes, hetero or homosexual are both lifestyles. as for the rest of your post... that is a good point. i'll concede that. all i can say, are out of the many many homosexuals i have met, both male and female, i have been a lot more shocked to find out about many of the males, compared to the females. but again, only my personal experience, i obviously haven't met enough to quantify a rational statistic.

also, i guess to get opinions on this... personally, i AM pro gay marriage, however, i don't see the point in arguing over semantics. from a legal perspective, marriage and a domestic partnership are identical under the law, except for the title. furthermore, the term "marriage" refers to a religious institution, not a legal one. so until there is a religious institution willing to marry homosexuals, then it will never really be equal anyways. furthermore, if the government decided to not allow "marriage" for homosexuals, and changed the terminology for heterosexual marriage to a "domestic partnership" for legal purposes, would the problem be solved?

also, i guess to get opinions on this... personally, i AM pro gay marriage, however, i don't see the point in arguing over semantics. from a legal perspective, marriage and a domestic partnership are identical under the law, except for the title. furthermore, the term "marriage" refers to a religious institution, not a legal one. so until there is a religious institution willing to marry homosexuals, then it will never really be equal anyways. furthermore, if the government decided to not allow "marriage" for homosexuals, and changed the terminology for heterosexual marriage to a "domestic partnership" for legal purposes, would the problem be solved?

Stop being so fucking white and just look at the old bitches kissing please.