what's one wearing

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see what the problem is other then they being typical hypster/beasts. Who da fuck cares don't grant the the attention they don't deserve. Alls i see when i look at neeks picture is waynes world thanks to forgotten photochop.

Guest jmatsu
I don't see what the problem is other then they being typical hypster/beasts. Who da fuck cares don't grant the the attention they don't deserve. Alls i see when i look at neeks picture is waynes world thanks to forgotten photochop.

shouldn't be allowed to use internet and esp cameras.

Guest jmatsu
jmat it dusn't matter.

just let the mdo what they want.

worryin bout their existence only make you get grey hairs and lose bitches.

i'm not saying don't diss them, you can.

im sayin', if these guys don't exist there's nothin to laff at.

not worried about them. just enjoy hating. its just what/how i do. anyway organisms that stop(ped) evolving should be systematically hated on.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=1293873

Talked to this kid before. Mentioned to him I had a friend that worked for AVEntertainments (American based company distributing uncensored JAV) and he started name dropping JAV labels, and asking me if I liked Moodyz or Dogma (Censored Japan based JAV labels) better, etc. So, I deleted him.

damn, after watching those videos I almost feel bad for neeky.

I dunno whats worse; having no confidence or having dbag friends like those. Either way, it aint helpin his game.

Get a haircut, stop dressing like a vagrant and ditch ur knuckle-dragging friends.... that'll put you back in business

After watching those videos I feel so bad for him that I dont even want to make fun of him anymore.

With asshole friends like that, he's gonna carbon monoxide himself with his scion running in his garage one day.

shouldn't be allowed to use internet and esp cameras.

watching those videos, now i feel he is a dickless wonder and for some reason feel sorry for that poor kid and not because his friends think he is cool because he wears supreme.poor kid.

ahh yeh his friends remind me of those ugly kids that wear shitty clothes to take the attention away form their ugly faces and bland personalitys.