steven

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, who's going this year?

David Guetta is cool, but starting to get a little too mainstream for my tastes. I liked Pop Life way more than his new album.

Kaskade, however, is going to rock the house. I loved his set at EDC this year. I just need to hear him spin "Everything" live and I can die happy.

Markus Schulz should be pretty dope too.

EDIT:

Seeing as Together as One 2010 is now over, I'd like to use this thread to discuss trance, house, and upcoming raves in California (and maybe elsewhere).

I think trance is slowly becoming accepted into the mainstream. House is becoming mainstream (again), with the likes of David Guetta collaborating with popular hip hop artists.

whos your favorite dj or who are you into? all your posts are of djs you dont like.

Actually most of my posts are on topics having nothing to do with DJs. :)

Many of the DJs that I once liked are retired or don't play so often anymore.

I think my hating on current DJs is more a reflection of how lame the whole nightclubbing scene has become overall, and those guys who've become like super world-famous are a part of that whole dissolution into corporate whoredom.

Actually most of my posts are on topics having nothing to do with DJs. :)

Many of the DJs that I once liked are retired or don't play so often anymore.

I think my hating on current DJs is more a reflection of how lame the whole nightclubbing scene has become overall, and those guys who've become like super world-famous are a part of that whole dissolution into corporate whoredom.

lol yeah this is true, but im young and these are the peeps out right now. so yeah i understand that for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Gabriel & Dresden are the best I think

w0BFfeCFsg0

EUP4kEZBcF0

i really want the mix i had by them which was basically their one album mixed together. lost in reformat(like dozens of other keepers)

also these ones

PKDxhkwjD9w

WEzYF5WECGM

all of those were on the mix i had.. really want it now that i think about it. i think it was just self titled?

Gabriel & Dresden are the best I think

*snipvids*

i really want the mix i had by them which was basically their one album mixed together. lost in reformat(like dozens of other keepers)

also these ones

*snipvids*

all of those were on the mix i had.. really want it now that i think about it. i think it was just self titled?

you are correct...pmed link to dl

kaskade was amazing

WORD.

My Iron Hearts were killing me inside the stadium though. So fucking hot and humid in there. Shoulda wore the Diors.

etd.POP is going to be off the hook. I will go to any rave that Armin spins at on the west coast. Armin Only for Together as One '09 was fucking sick. Best rave I've ever been to, hands down. Monster Massive '09 wasn't bad either.

norcal POP sufu meetup, perhaps?