Obama wins Democratic Nomination

Kodiak

jeep don't engage jet you know dude is very firm about his beliefs

let him have them, your vote counts all the same as his does

the essence of arguing about politics on the internet is you tap on the keyboard for hours trying (in vain) to change the mind of some random guy livin in a different timezone. you could be much more impactful in society by volunteering your time to an organization you support, or donating food/blood (to name a few)

actions > words

lock plz

trust me I know, mellow, but having an opinion and having the facts are two different things.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeep don't engage jet you know dude is very firm about his beliefs

let him have them, your vote counts all the same as his does

the essence of arguing about politics on the internet is you tap on the keyboard for hours trying (in vain) to change the mind of some random guy livin in a different timezone. you could be much more impactful in society by volunteering your time to an organization you support, or donating food/blood (to name a few)

actions > words

lock plz

I think you for being the only level-headed person here, but i've noticed that a lot of people seem to be assuming many things about my political ideology. What beliefes do you think I'm being firm about?

trust me I know, mellow, but having an opinion and having the facts are two different things.

You seem to be insisting that there is an "argument" here and I don't really see one. What "facts" am I omitting?

Anti-semitism? What is anti-semitism. I've never heard of that. Tell me, sheepster.

I wonder what the "excuse all the independents were using" when they cut the chord to Great Britain.

No offense, but I already told you that I'm not voting republican. In fact, I never have. I'm pretty most independents aren't either. Seems like flawed logic because even large numbers of republicans are jumping ship. What are you talking about?

good one. a real 1-2 knockout. Jimmy Carter "accidentally" said some very anti-Isareli, and thereby extension anti-Semitic statements about a year or so back during publicity for his book. I don't remember them exactly, but they might have been a product of senility...

and that whole "Original American" trick isn't new. You are a Republican, just embrace it. Most real Republicans aren't jumping ship because they know that in the end, their investment will pay off in the American Empire.

shister shister shister.

good one. a real 1-2 knockout. Jimmy Carter "accidentally" said some very anti-Isareli, and thereby extension anti-Semitic statements about a year or so back during publicity for his book. I don't remember them exactly, but they might have been a product of senility...

and that whole "Original American" trick isn't new. You are a Republican, just embrace it. Most real Republicans aren't jumping ship because they know that in the end, their investment will pay off in the American Empire.

shister shister shister.

Let me amend this -

You are a Democrat-turned-Republican. Fair enough. You are disgusted with modern politics. Fair enough. You rely on your own set of beliefs to inform your opinions. Fair enough, which is how anyone would think/act. But do you honestly believe that voting for a man that not only guarantee's that his finger is gonna be on the button (excuse my crude 60's-ism) and his hands in the pants of Congress is the proper course of action? At least we know Obama's hands are on the table, regardless of blowjobs that might be underneath.

s[c]h[e]ister s[c]h[e]ister s[c]h[e]ister.

Still, I really want to know what makes a person "anti-semetic"? Hopefully not disagreeing with US-Israeli Policy.

Let me amend this -

You are a Democrat-turned-Republican. Fair enough. You are disgusted with modern politics. Fair enough. You rely on your own set of beliefs to inform your opinions. Fair enough, which is how anyone would think/act. But do you honestly believe that voting for a man that not only guarantee's that his finger is gonna be on the button (excuse my crude 60's-ism) and his hands in the pants of Congress is the proper course of action? At least we know Obama's hands are on the table, regardless of blowjobs that might be underneath.

Huh? Again... I'm not a republican. Why do you keep saying that?

Also, you're losing me here. This is dumb. kseeya.

Still, I really want to know what makes a person "anti-semetic"? Hopefully not disagreeing with US-Israeli Policy.

Also, you're losing me here. This is dumb. kseeya.

I wanted Instinct today in Animal Behavior class. Very predictable movie. Cuba Gooding Jr./Anthony Hopkins. Not bad, not very good.

And he was making comments on both US-Israeli policy as well as the religion itself. Shit was in the Jewish Ledger, my mom was incensed and whatnot.

You just said you're gladly voting Republican. Also from everything I've read thus far that you've posted, you are a conservative by all standards of the word. I am losing myself regardless so I'm gonna digress. But sheeeet mayne, get your priorities sorted.

I wanted Instinct today in Animal Behavior class. Very predictable movie. Cuba Gooding Jr./Anthony Hopkins. Not bad, not very good.

And he was making comments on both US-Israeli policy as well as the religion itself. Shit was in the Jewish Ledger, my mom was incensed and whatnot.

You just said you're gladly voting Republican. Also from everything I've read thus far that you've posted, you are a conservative by all standards of the word. I am losing myself regardless so I'm gonna digress. But sheeeet mayne, get your priorities sorted.

Uh. I said I was voting for Obama.

And conservativism is a relative concept. By today's standards I'm not very conservative, though I'm against more gun control simply because the people need to be armed in order to defend themselves against our runaway government when it "makes the mistake." Not saying that it WILL happen, but it HAS in other parts of the world and I don't want to see it. I'd like to see what I've posted that is "conservative" by all standards. If you mean immigration, the left and the right continually voice strict immigration reform...

Uh. I said I was voting for Obama.

4 pages of debbie-downing negative nancy political trolling. for what? to agree with the original poster? fucking could have saved this site a lot of bandwith if you just posted a quick thumbs up and a 10chars. would've had as much intellectual content as the rest of your rants.

you are basically datasupa with more words per posts.

i have to agree with yoh. id like to see obama win because it would make things easier for a large majority of americans and presumably recreate a middle class, but im not banking on shit.

after the last 8 years youv got to be kidding if you think i trust the political convictions of anyone in this country.

if obama does not win the presidency my plans to immigrate to brazil or europe will be all but concrete.

i dunno Jesus needs to come down from heaven or something

hali-- what i said is that ron paul is so rightist that he starts to appeal to people with leftist ideals. and to me, that is insane. you can't sacrifice all you believe in just because one thing a person says makes sense to you.

jetle-- i know my politricks. i know about the fed. i think you've had a little too much of the texas tea.

Right and left today mean absolutely no sense. Actually, what you say only proves it. If I'm "left", then I can't vote for, allegedly, "right" candidate even if his beliefs correlate with mine?

i hate people and i hate politics

what happened to the no political discussion rule?

Right and left today mean absolutely no sense. Actually, what you say only proves it. If I'm "left", then I can't vote for, allegedly, "right" candidate even if his beliefs correlate with mine?

your english means no sense

4 pages of debbie-downing negative nancy political trolling. for what? to agree with the original poster? fucking could have saved this site a lot of bandwith if you just posted a quick thumbs up and a 10chars. would've had as much intellectual content as the rest of your rants.

you are basically datasupa with more words per posts.

I see that my shadow has arrived, but a little late because it didn't read the thread.

jetle-- i know my politricks. i know about the fed. i think you've had a little too much of the texas tea.

This means nothing.

This thread is honestly so high quality.

To Jet: It's not even that I don't like you. I initially disliked you, then I warmed to you, then I disliked you again. My opinion toward you right now is not of dislike, and I would harbour no ill will if you stopped beefing with me.

Your political views on the other hand... I'm afraid there's no way to properly convey this textually, so you'll have to take my word for it. I STILL THINK YOU'RE JOKING.

In all seriousness, I don't believe that you believe these things. My pitiful eudclidean mind is unable to rationalize your beliefs.

I still think you're going to start a thread that says: TRICKED YOU ALL.

Is your skull as thick as your neck?

Please address these political views of mine that you speak of. I feel like I'm watching the usual suspects where everybody keeps talking about this Kaiser guy but nobody seems to know a single thing about him.

Again, you just throw an empty insult around without actually addressing anything that you think that I believe. You don't say anything about my "political views" because I haven't voiced any kind of party loyalty or even a left or right slant on anything. You're pretty much insulting an ideology that I've never even presented by going on and on about my "political views" without addressing them in any way. I think this goes back to my opposition to Fuuma's textbook-case blind leftism about a month back. Apparently opposition to such sheepery makes a person a nationalist. That's very us vs. them and you really need to hit the books instead of hitting the gym.