change Change Change!

change Change Change!

change Change Change!

change Change Change!

change Change Change!

change Change Change!

change Change Change!

change Change Change!"

Blind support of Israel and a quick No Comment on the Federal Reserve = No real change from a hack who says that he refuses to play to special interests.

You know who would have brought real change? Ron Paul one month into his presidency, before he would have been assasinated. Unfortunately most of you don't know shit about him or played into the propaganda that was used to destroy and silence our only hope's campaign.

You're all doomed.

"change Change Change!

change Change Change!

change Change Change!

change Change Change!

change Change Change!

change Change Change!

change Change Change!

change Change Change!

change Change Change!"

Blind support of Israel and a quick No Comment on the Federal Reserve = No real change from a hack who says that he refuses to play to special interests.

You know who would have brought real change? Ron Paul one month into his presidency, before he would have been assasinated. Unfortunately most of you don't know shit about him or played into the propaganda that was used to destroy and silence our only hope's campaign.

You're all doomed.

This is the best fakepost I have ever seen.

lol @ ron paul

jetlenoir I wil neg rep you for your political views when I can.

Oh really? And what are my political views?

This is the best fakepost I have ever seen.

You again?

Hey look, I don't agree with most of what ron paul stands for personally. Most importantly Roe V. Wade, as I'm actively pro-choice and a Planned Parenthood lackey. The one thing that makes him important is his open opposition to the Federal Reserve act of 1913. No other candidates EVER touch that issue out of fear. This is so very important. You can get nasty and not say much of anything if you want, but before you do, research the Federal Reserve act. It's the source of many of our problems. It's a private bank. It finances our government and directs our government. It directs our economic trends and when it fails, we pay. It's not really audited and as a central world bank, it's not really regulated by our laws. As a central bank it finances both sides of our conflicts and makes insane profits.

99 percent of what ron paul says that isnt related to economics is bullshit.

50 percent of what ron paul says related to economics is more bullshit

but half of 1 percent of the time, ron paul makes sense.

GOBAMA.

turkeyneck isn't winning shit. fuck that nigga.

true.

lol @ ron paul

jetlenoir I wil neg rep you for your political views when I can.

co-sign.

I thought you were cool jet

turns out you're like my backwoods libertarian neighbors.

bummer.

my impressions of people on the internet have failed me again.

Kevin Sorbo would be a good president. He could defend our towns from giants, serpents, demigods, minotaurs, Hera, and various other mythical threats (Saddam Hussein, anyone?). Bruce Campell might even show up.

That speech was hot fire, though.

hellz yeah I voted for him in the CT primary.

HURRRR GOLD STANDARD.

Is really the only thing I can think of when someone tells me they legitimately support Ron Paul.

And don't give me this "oh, you again" bullshit. Condescention toward me, from you, is laughable. Prove your fucking worth before you assert superiority.

99 percent of what ron paul says that isnt related to economics is bullshit.

50 percent of what ron paul says related to economics is more bullshit

but half of 1 percent of the time, ron paul makes sense.

GOBAMA.

I agree in many ways. Yet, Slowbama has no spine. No spine at all. He plays to special interests yet his campaign's foundation is based on a convincing lie opposing that truth.

There's just that one little issue that gives me faith in Ron Paul. Just that one.

"According to one source ‘it was estimated that they controlled half the wealth of the world’. At one point, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York was controlled by five banks which owned 53% of its stock. These five banks were controlled by Nathan M. Rothschild & Sons of London. Control over the U.S. ‘Fed’ is basically control over the world’s money. That fact alone shows how immense the Rothschilds’ power is.

“If one examines who has been appointed to head the Fed, and to run it, the connections of the ‘Federal’ Reserve System to the Rothschilds can further be seen.†For example, “former Paul A. Volker went to work for the Rothschilds as chairman of the European investment banking firm, J. Rothschild, Wolfensohn and Co. in March 1992.â€

www.fdrs.org

The Rothschild family has financed both sides of every major war of the last 100+ years. It's not a hidden fact. It's not hoohaw promoted by fringe groups. It's fact and it's easy to obtain. That family owns our federal reserve which controls our economy and every branch of our government. The Rothschilds are zionist israeli nationalists and the backbone of the israel lobby that obama cowers to. There will be no change.