Small Closet Clean Out

Add $10 for shipping in the US, $20 for shipping worldwide. Paypal is prefered but please add 4%. I will ship FedEx in the US.

MARKDOWNS IN EFFECT!

Size 28 APC Standards (not new standards) slightly high rise, very slight taper.

Worn under 10 times. Not as glamor sized as other APC

slight precautionary repair on the top button.

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

PENDING

Size 29 Cheap Moday Japanese Selvage Cinch Backs ( i removed the cinch cause it was hideous) surprisingly nice pair of jeans, just not the best pocket placement for me, they are dropped like on nudies thin fins. Fit is semi relaxed through thigh and then tappered to the hem. They are a 13.75 ounce slubby denim.

Worn around two dozen times and rinsed once.

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

SOLD

I just now realized I fucked up and did not post measurements here they are:

APC

Waist 14.75"

Front R 10.25"

Rear R 13.25"

Hem 7.25"

CM

Waist 15"

Front R 9"

Rear R 12"

Hem 6.75"

Size 8 Vans Syndicate W)Taps Navy Blue Eras

in 8/10 condition. Worn under 10 times in great condition still with dust cover and box. Creasing on the toe of the right shoe is more dramatic in the photos then in real life.

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

SOLD

Size 40 Swear Dean 81 These fit me tight ( 8 in vans) but we're wearable. I got a good amount of wear out of them but they're in good shape not beat up at all just worn to a nice amount of break in.

IMG_0379.jpg

PENDING

Sz Small Cassaves Lightweight Ribbed U Neck 3/4 Sleeve 100% cotton this piece is amazingly constructed in Japan by a small Japanese company. Its a very slim fit. It's just not for me, nice aluminum button with white leather closure on neck to turn U into a V. Worn once washed once. Retailed for $120

IMG_0372-2.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

Pit to Pit: 16.2"

Top To Hem: 26.5"

Shoulders:17.5"

$80 now 65