JMATSU How was thePARTY

GRAPEDRINK

Guest jmatsu
was at a party 2 or 3 months ago and she was there. looked pretty good to me.

i think what fbt2 and i are conveying is that she is not a typical beauty. she is more of a novelty supermodel. "the littlest supermodel." alien face....facial character.

dont get me wrong. i'd hit it rawdaddy and nut inside. of course.

Guest jmatsu
watever.. im balling like them thats why i get to fuck some asian bitch screaming like a pig with a pee-ungent snatch

you my nig, but you and i both know that i fuck more bitches than you AND all of taiwan combined (at least).

Guest jmatsu
hey stop snitching dont go telling peopel about this for realz hommie dammit im getting all r-ed now

what are u talking about? i aint no stoolpigeon. taiwan has nothing to do with your origin...does it? it was a analogy or sorts. small, fairly young country...get it?!?

what are u talking about? i aint no stoolpigeon. taiwan has nothing to do with your origin...does it? it was a analogy or sorts. small, fairly young country...get it?!?

see thats why your my idol you talk like fidel/hitler( my idol too) /lenin your god damn wise jmats.. i dow down for realz you talk like a messiah..

im in aww

see thats why your my idol you talk like fidel/hitler( my idol too) /lenin your god damn wise jmats.. i dow down for realz you talk like a messiah..

im in aww

Gotdamn, it's been a while since I saw your fatass cloggin' up the boards. Like shit in a toilet, hit up that Drainol.

How many hookers you gonna hit up tonight, Eddy? Do they get your dick stiffer than a pair of 21oz Sammies?

Gotdamn, it's been a while since I saw your fatass cloggin' up the boards. Like shit in a toilet, hit up that Drainol.

How many hookers you gonna hit up tonight, Eddy? Do they get your dick stiffer than a pair of 21oz Sammies?

i do pop a half cap of dick hardener before i fuck.. so it helps so yeah its stiffer than 21oz fat?i dont think so

i do pop a half cap of dick hardener before i fuck.. so it helps so yeah its stiffer than 21oz fat?i dont think so

huhhhhhhhhh?

Why is this joker back on this board?

Shouldn't you be spending your parent's money on more Sammies and shit?

huhhhhhhhhh?

Why is this joker back on this board?

Shouldn't you be spending your parent's money on more Sammies and shit?

show me the money!!!!!!!!!!!

stop hatin baby im trying to give love to everyone here..

I still watch the shot at love show, though. :( the drama, muscular men with tribal tattoos and headbutting are reminscent of vintage Jerry Springer.

you know what i never understood about the Jerry Springer show...some drama gets poppin and everyone's yellin "JERRY! JERRY!" why the fuck they callin his name he doesn't do shit. would've liked it better if they were yelling 'fight fight' or something to instigate it further.