bidet users/owners

flex0r

i just take a shower...maybe its the OCD but i cant take a shit without showering afterwards, i feel nasty doin it in public places like restaurants, etc...sometimes if im around Central area and i gotta go i'd walk out of my way to the four seasons just for this purpose, probably only public bathroom i can fuck with

on that note, the public washrooms at IFC and Elements are some of the most STANK places one can find in this city.

i only use babywipes... i keep them in my car, bag if i am carrying one... always.

you use baby wipes after shitting? ... damn thats a expensive lifestyle.

i dont mind using public places at all... however i do make sure i wipe away the surface... and layer it wiht either 2 or 3 toilett seat covers.. then andd another layer of toilet paper around it.

i always thought my friend was the only one who uses baby wipes when he shats... but i guess theres alot of you out there.

My first run-in with the washlet was at Chen Kenichi's restaurant in the Tokyu Cerulean, I didn't poop, but the temptation to just hit buttons at random was there and I was shooting water all over that motherfucker. A nice bathroom, by the way. Then I paid attention to all the little icons and saw the little pink bum button, and it's been happiness ever since.

+1 FTB's defecation steez, I'm all about the post-deed shower myself, and can't sit on public toilets. If things get real mad hectic I'll go to a nice coffee shop and buy a Perrier and drop a deuce on the sly. I know azn8oi knows how bad the public toilets in Asia can get.

Guest winq

I've never used a public restroom for #2 in my entire time in shanghai. Shit is just horrifying, grossest thing would be the squat toilets where people just toss their used tp in a little waste bin next to toilet.

I am not a fan of the bidet, just makes the shit messier. Baby wipes then tp is the best order of procedure. Unless it's one of those terrible devil shits, then the order would be tp until almost dry -> baby wipes -> tp again.

yeahhhhhh that used TP in the bin bit, Koreans be doing that shit too and it's uncalled for. That toilet in Trainspotting has nothing on 80% of the toilets in Asia, the smell alone from March - November is horrendous.

you use baby wipes after shitting? ... damn thats a expensive lifestyle.

i dont mind using public places at all... however i do make sure i wipe away the surface... and layer it wiht either 2 or 3 toilett seat covers.. then andd another layer of toilet paper around it.

i always thought my friend was the only one who uses baby wipes when he shats... but i guess theres alot of you out there.

to be honest, it's not that expensive... they work so much better than regular tp that for even the most gnarly dooks you will only use 3 wipes max.

our house in the islands has a bidet .. i once used it and got a hardon ... to this day i still keep thinking that was messed up

actually we have one at the office washroom and yeah i get hardon's when i use it.. thank god im not alone

if u need to wash ur funhole after every shit,

- TO YOU HAVE PSYCHOLOGICAL MAL-SHITTIN DISORDRE?

nah i got psychological obsessive compulsive disorder

+1 on Asian toilets being the nastiest in the world...Shanghai might be bad but its got nothin on Shenzhen, dirtiest fucking place ever

I've never used a public restroom for #2 in my entire time in shanghai. Shit is just horrifying, grossest thing would be the squat toilets where people just toss their used tp in a little waste bin next to toilet.

I had my most shocking toilet experiences in China. Was on this river cruise in Shanghai and wanted to take a leak in the toilet but when I went into the toilet, the first thing I saw was this pile of stinking poo sitting in the urinal!:eek: I was scarred for life.

I think toilet paper is extremely ineffective for ass wiping. Maybe there's technique I need to learn but it just doesn't feel as clean as washing with water.

^ when I lived in the middle east, there were lots of bidets. you don't have to forfeit wiping for bidet-ing :P you can wipe first, bidet second. double reassurance!

ETA - I should specify Beirut. not sure how it works everywhere esle, of course o: