superfood

wood 666

Take a chopstick and poke a little hole in the shell, then drink the yumminess inside.

Or you can pour a little oil onto a hot pan, spread it around a bit, then crack an egg on top of it and let it sit there for a little while so that the albumen turns from clear to white and the yolk doesn't turn rubbery. Add a little salt to taste.

That's how I make my eggs. I'm not a culinary expert but considering that frying an egg is fairly simple I'm pretty confident it'll turn out okay.

i'm going to stick to cooking it. last time i tried frying eggs, it got all black and weird. and the smell was horrible.

ok, here goes. wish me luck

Oh you might want to avoid that by changing the heat when cooking the egg. I start mine at highest to get the oil hot, then keep it mid/high while im cooking it, then put it on low when it's almost done or to melt any cheese I put on top of it.

a ha. I was tossing around the idea of going to Europe with this Vnamee girl a couple months ago, and we were gonna crash at her cousins house in Aalborg. Why I asked. Anyhow, you should learn how to cook rice, it's not a bad thing to know.

a ha. I was tossing around the idea of going to Europe with this Vnamee girl a couple months ago, and we were gonna crash at her cousins house in Aalborg. Why I asked. Anyhow, you should learn how to cook rice, it's not a bad thing to know.

maybe you could teach me.

also, aalborg is a nice city

1.crack open egg in to bowl.

2.add some seasoning like salt, pepper, adobo, etc.

3.stir until everything is mixed and the shit is yellowish.

4.add some oil on to a pan.

5.pour the egg in to the pan.

6.let it slowly cook until you start seeing it become solid.

7.lift up the egg and make sure bottom is golden-brownish color.

8.flip over.

9.repeat steps 6 and 7.

10.cut the egg in to pieces so it can fit on top of your bread because most likely that joint looks like the size of a pizza depending on the type of pan you used.

11.now take it out of the pan and put it on to your bread.

add some ham if you'd like and another slice of bread. now you got yourself a ham and egg sammich.