Comme des Garçons for H&M

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha meda are you the one who used to wear those flashy sneakers ? anyway, looks like shit man.

btw, were to resell my shirts ? does anyone want them ? i'll return them and cop some more basics i no one wants.

Well that was a waste of time.

Tons of stuff left as of 1:00pm...mostly size Medium or larger. All the shirts were fugs, shitty fabric, shitty quality. Shoes were even uglier (no offence whoever bought them). Perfume all gone, accessories all gone. There must have been 15 sales clerks working in just that section, ignoring everyone and talking about how much stuff was going for on eBay.

haha meda are you the one who used to wear those flashy sneakers ? anyway, looks like shit man.

btw, were to resell my shirts ? does anyone want them ? i'll return them and cop some more basics i no one wants.

yep, throw on ebay or find nigz in japlandz. all the shit was made in china except hat which was made in italy.

Guest sneekylyric078

its a wrap, five minutes, bananas!!! polk -a-dot frenzy. I was glad I missed out, seeing grown folks behave like that is funny and disconcerting at the same time. I ended up saving some dough, I'll just buy the real thing.

Any updates on the San Francisco store? Would like to check it out in the afternoon.

it was all over in 10 minutes...resellers grabbing anything that moved...chaos...

i was calm and got exactly what i was looking for...zen-like amongst the storm of crazy people..

Anyone get a chance to take a look at the Pea Coat? Was it worth it?

Was the only thing I wanted, but was too lazy to drive downtown. Rain and cold and all.

peacoat fits great ill post pics later

i got lucky, my friends were front 50 in line, (line was 300 deep when i got there), i got there only 20mins before opening but managed to get in quick.

grabbed random shit, ended up not buying that much... im throwing stuff on supermarket soon, womens shit slayed mens shit

peacoat is nice, fit and quality is decent i think i will keep

So, how did this work?

Open the door and let everyone in at once? So, you couldve showed 5 mins before opening and have the same chance as the guy with the tent?

kinda yeah. i was in line in sf and ran to starbucks quick. it opened 15 min early or something while i was across the street so i just ran in.