Comme des Garçons for H&M

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I arrived at 9.45, 15 minutes after the opening. there was pretty much nothing left in my size. Left cardigan, knit and pants were way too large for me. I took two shirts to resell/trade... Not sure it was a good idea. There was unfortunately no accesories.

here's what i got

both size M

img0606sl6.jpg

img0610jh6.jpg

img0612fe1.jpg

img0613xp9.jpg

if you want them send a pm. can trade for cardigan or blue knit... if no one does i may end up bringing them back (how funny does that sound !).

Bought a trench. Quality is ok, especially for the price (100 pounds) and the fit is surprisingly good.

Not sure yet if I'll keep it or flip it on ebay, depends on what price they fetch I guess.

I came about 2 hours after it opened and the wallets were already gone. The trench had one each left in 46, 48, and 50. The scent is disgusting. Quality on most stuff is not really above regular H&M, especially the cardigan felt surprisingly bad (H&M's Merino knits are actually kinda well made). The shoes are worse quality than chucks. The fabric on the peacoat is typical H&M, the cut isn't very CdG either.

about 15 people in front of me. All Asians, I'm gonna plow through them when the door opens

Hahaha hope you plowed thru the 2 pieces limit, if there was even one?? I checked this thing out at 34st.. I bought a black stripe corny hipster girl and a polka dot blonde.

fucking shit was insane... bunch of resellers there... snagged all the deconstructed jackets and wallets

tried to get the polka dot scarf... but some fat asian lady took the last one

which location u go to polish?

It was a mad house, little asian girls are aggressive.

I got drop crotch and scarves, for sale later in the market!

Lol what store you go to? I kinda completely forgot about this, but as I was going up the escalator, I saw mad people with HM CdG bags in the Subway. Then I remembered I'm in Korea Town. We shoulda tagged team on this. I distract the azn gilrs, you mad kopp them polka dots!!!

Lol what store you go to? I kinda completely forgot about this, but as I was going up the escalator, I saw mad people with HM CdG bags in the Subway. Then I remembered I'm in Korea Town. We shoulda tagged team on this. I distract the azn gilrs, you mad kopp them polka dots!!!

Went to 7ave with Lib, even he couldn't distract the azns. They all brought their, boyfriends, grandpas and retarded cousins to grab more shit. They didn't have anything left at 9:15.

Bought a trench. Quality is ok, especially for the price (100 pounds) and the fit is surprisingly good.

Not sure yet if I'll keep it or flip it on ebay, depends on what price they fetch I guess.

I came about 2 hours after it opened and the wallets were already gone. The trench had one each left in 46, 48, and 50. The scent is disgusting. Quality on most stuff is not really above regular H&M, especially the cardigan felt surprisingly bad (H&M's Merino knits are actually kinda well made). The shoes are worse quality than chucks. The fabric on the peacoat is typical H&M, the cut isn't very CdG either.

Good to know, I was thinking about the peacoat or trench, but didnt feel like standing in the rain for a few hours. Glad I slept in, I was only really liking the Price here, as I was sure the fit would not be what I would have wanted.

Went to 7ave with Lib, even he couldn't distract the azns. They all brought their, boyfriends, grandpas and retarded cousins to grab more shit. They didn't have anything left at 9:15.

Hmm.. I guess that demanded more than my usual bag of tricks.

Grandpa: bring whiskey, supermarket coupons

Boyfriend: Super Street magazine

Retarded Cousins: Instant Ramen

I have to come back and sniff the perfume..cause you drank all of it during the party.