Comme des Garçons for H&M

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get caught up in the craze but during the 3 days leading up to the launch I grew and appetite for the trenchcot and the blue polka dot shirt. Sadly I didn't manage to get hold on any of it since most stock was depleted when I arrived to my HM at around 10:20. There were two trench coats leaft, though not in my size. I was dissapointed to see that the button holes had beige seams. Either way I wasn't too desperate so I didn't search for the items in any other HM stores. After all it's all just another HM collection. There are other places to spend your cash.

Nah, I'm not talking about how he notices that the Asian shoppers are more visibly coordinated and well financed in getting the goods...that's fine....but the way he casts it. It's a whole litany of demeaning and condescending comments about Asian people throughout this thread...at the very minimum, if it make other people pissed - good enough to stop it....

See below for a sampling of comments about Asians that this guy has posted not to mention a couple of other guys...but I'm going after him cuz he's the main offender...talk about sinophobia:

I don't know what's up with this thread and knocking Asians - if they were white folk, you'd just think you got outmuscled at the store...and if you have such disdain for them anyways - why compete to wear the same clothes as them....clearly they're getting to the clothes before you...or you wouldn't be pissed and making comments about them here....

A few of you seem to think it's okay - check your racism...if you don't think after reading all of Polishmike comments that there's something wrong with the tone...go burn some crosses and put on a white hood...David Duke wants you! Even in an Obama presidency they're still recruiting: http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/13/klan.slaying/?iref=mpstoryview[/QUOte]

so, what you're trying to say is that asians dont line up and dont resell?

Hi, I went to the release here in Frankfurt, Germany. The waiting masses weren't as crazy as in other citys. 68b469d0.jpg I got myself the blue cardigan and the "shorter"Jacket. Unfortunaly the Jacket doesn't fit me quite right. If anyone is interested you can hit me up. I would sell for the regular price. Tagged pics, ebay auction etc. wouldn't be a problem either. If you like to see some more pics of the release in Frankfurt check my blog: www.thehuntingclub.net Cheers

I am impressed by how many people have given me compliments on the trench coat. Most definitely the best buy of this collaboration. I suggest you should try to get your hands on one.

Still looking for the slip ons on size 9.5 or 10 US. PM if you have any leads.

I am also selling my 36R peacoat now that I got my correct size.

wanted to post this but haven't found much time so yeah for the singaporeans who are still interested in this. Dresscode at the Cathay has them since 28th Nov. Most sizes and designs but pretty expensive (resell)

Still worth a check if u wanna see the pieces irl

don't pick up the trench....

The cut is horrible! seriously chen you tie the belt, it's slim above, puffy under... and the material is horrible.

have 2 Shirte size Small for sale.

Not true, this thing again got me at least 10 compliments today. Do you have it? Have you worn it, or you just saw pictures... because this thing is really good quality.