IC: Carol Christian Poell object dyed leather gloves

SOLD

These things are alive and cursed. If you wear them they will possess you and make you spend more money on CCP jawnz. Not for the faint of heart. No.31 out of 58 produced.

Pics from Atelier NY:

2i8kqkz.jpg

dfbxvk.jpg

16gltdy.jpg

Tag size 48. From 07/08FW. I have 7.5inch long hand with 3.5 / 4 inch (below/above) middle finger, and these things are slightly small on me. Object dyed with overlock stitching details. 100% kangaroo leather with 100% cotton lining.

Worn once, and I have the tags and the bag. If you look at the last pic, you'll notice the elastic part is slightly wiggly. That part has gotten worse, but other than that it's the way I received it. I'll provide actual pics tomorrow with measurements and information written on the tags.

These are very stiff, and I thought about breaking them in, but for this $$$ I'd wait till I find ones that'll fit me perfectly. If you have tiny hands, Atelier still have size 46s and the RRP is $690, and CCPs don't go on sale.

moved

Here come the bloody pics.

I've only worn out once (~1hr, since I took'em off indoors), but you'll notice the elastic part is quite stretched, but they were kinda like that from the beginning anyway, and the inner tag (not visible normally) the elastic part has its stitching slightly undone, but since the tag itself is not elastic, it was bound to happen. Slight miscalculation from Mr. Poell himself!!!! Well anyway... the actual item is less shinier, and these things will conform to your hands over time like a good denim. The construction is bulletproof with subtle overlock details on all of the seams. Let me just shut up and let the pics speak for themselves.

CCPGloves001.jpg

CCPGloves004.jpg

CCPGloves010.jpg

CCPGloves013.jpg

CCPGloves016.jpg

CCPGloves019.jpg

CCPGloves022.jpg

CCPGloves025.jpg

• 5 months later...