gay bashing due to sufu style

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was stalked once for about an hour. A guy followed me throughout Mt. Vernon in his car. I had to take the long way to stay on populated streets. Finally he cornered me in an area where there weren't a lot of people and asked what time it was? I said "I don't know" and dropped my bag and clenched my fists. He drove off. Creepiest shit ever.

That's when you where meant to say "ITS CLOBBERING TIME!"

i used to get shit earlier in high school, i still do occasionally.

it's really fuckin varied though.

White people ignore it (mainly because my school's only like 10% white, so i know most of them)

Mexican guys HATE IT, and call me out on it semi-frequently, but always under their breath.

Mexican girls seem to like it

Black guys ignore it mostly, but every now and then i'd get a "BLAAAAAAAH LOOK AT DAT UGLY NIGGA"

Black girls have all liked it

go figure.

Maxwell Edison majoring in medicine calls her on the phone,

Can I take you to the pictures Joan.

But as she’s getting ready to go, a knock come on the door.

Bang bang Maxwell’s silver hammer came down upon her head,

Bang bang Maxwell’s silver hammer made sure that she was dead.

Back in school again, Maxwell plays the fool again, teacher gets annoyed,

Wishing to avoid an unpleasant scene,

She tells Max to stay when the class has gone away,

So he waits behind,

Writing fifty times I must not be so

But when she turns her back on the boy, he creeps up from behind,

Bang bang Maxwell’s silver hammer came down upon her head,

Bang bang Maxwell’s silver hammer made sure that she was dead.

i'm a skinny, tight jeans- wearing asian kid. i live in spanish harlem. i don't mind getting dissed, but i worry about getting my ass kicked by jnco wearing puerto ricans. if it's after 2am and i take the train to 125th, i'll do what i call the "mad dash" to my house.

no major incidents yet although i've had ice cubes thrown at me, a few groups attempting to follow me home, and cars pulling up beside me and yelling shit.

what the fuck is sufy style... anyway why the hell are tight pants associated with herseyness?

back on topic: always get the stares from strangers and jokes or stupid questions from friends, but really nothing threatening comments or actions. something i noticed is some people are actually curious about what im wearing but are afraid to talk to me about it. i hope they dont think im gonna poke their ass (except them females)

by the way the worst comments come from family members....

You guys should move to Sydney. Down here, the homophobes dress like complete mincers. Pink tight shirts, slim or tight jeans, oversized Dior sunglasses and a perfectly manicured faux-hawk or mullet are the status quo. You practically have to be caught red-handed smoking pole for them to target you.

• 2 weeks later...

As a rule I don’t encounter much trouble, however, there is one amusing exception to this:

When Evisu first took off in London in ’97, anyone rocking high turnups (cuffs) could expect to be clocked by the fashion cognoscenti and ridiculed by the herberts.

While waiting for a train on platform 1 at a six platform station in south London, a train with several pissed up fuckwits drew up at platform 3. Some wanker began shouting and I returned a hand gesture which enraged him. He staggered off the train spitting foam flecked invective, clutching his lager 'tinny' and lurched toward the railway line which separated my platform from his. He tried to throw the can at me, tripped up, fell about four feet down onto the live rails below, seriously injuring himself. His drunken mates then tried to rescue him and one of them fell onto the line too. I laughed like a drain; it was that funny I was crying all the way home.

The next day I discovered that the operating company had to turn off the power and cancel ten rush hour trains to rescue these muppets before hospitalising two of them. The icing on the cake was learning that the whole group had got nicked as well: trespass on the railway, drunk and disorderly, threatening behaviour etc.

My school is filled with herbs who wear aeropostale/american eagle/ecko/fubu because thats what their moms buy them. When I started wearing raw jeans some guy tried to fuck me up so thats why I shin kicked him in the face (I dont know how i did it with raw jeans i think i almost ripped my apcs) but after awhile people seemed to accept it with the occasional joke coming from the herb across the room

Guest chemi
My school is filled with herbs who wear aeropostale/american eagle/ecko/fubu because thats what their moms buy them. When I started wearing raw jeans some guy tried to fuck me up so thats why I shin kicked him in the face (I dont know how i did it with raw jeans i think i almost ripped my apcs) but after awhile people seemed to accept it with the occasional joke coming from the herb across the room

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:confused:

turned out hes a hardcore christian who thinks gays should die. he publicly protests at every gay festival and he said "its god's will". He said that since I was gay (I'm not) I deserved to be punished. Guy had me in a corner and after i dodged some punches I kicked him and rand away. I wasn't the first person he attacked but the year later he got suspended and moved upstate.

when i was in iowa i had a girl i know ask me if i wear cowboy pants. she was beligerant and i laughed at her and told her that i dont wear hammer pants anymore. it also helps when you call thier pants "aladdin pants"

my redneck brother told me he didnt like the texture of my pbj's. i told him since he didnt like it then it must mean they look good and he was mildly insulted. i had a big fubu wearin dude say something about my shirt being too tight and i went up to him and said what up and he acted like my best friend. im not a big dude but i think that its all about swagger and having the crazy eye. nobody gonna fuck wit you if you look at them like dahmer. us white people got that serial killer shit on lock down and they know dis.

i always get this feeling that people think im gay or im a stupid chink. im pretty insecure, but now that i think about it people never say that kind of shit to me. people usually just comment me on how skinny i am and i know theyre jealous :D. anyway just try to stay positive and dont waste your time thinking about this.

Reverse gay-bash:

During high school, I got into a fight with this girl who had liked me in middle school and with whom I went out on one date out of pity/confusion. By high school things we're getting pretty nasty in terms of things we said to each other. Eventually, in front of everyone, I just shouted at her, "Well, at least I didn't make someone gay."

To this day, I still think it's the foulest thing I've ever said to intentionally hurt a person's feelings.

hah.this made

me lol. i actually know a girl who made someone gay.well he didnt actually turn completely gay but still fucked another guy.true story.she is a bit of an artsy weirdo i must admit.i was having lunch with her at the time and she was telling me how he broke up with her and then fucked some other dude, giving me details of it all.i remember feeling sick and not wanting to finish my lunch.but i give her shit about it every time i see her.