What are you listening at right now

PeterJ

what? is this new?

*google*

Yurp, got leaked a little early.

Split with Thursday later this year... they're churning out the EPs pretty hard at the moment.

Incidentally the drumming at the end of the second track is quite literally the best thing I've heard all year.

Kevin Drumm - Imperial Distortion

r13427581211338312gp9.jpg

This album just put me on the floor. Kevin made a record of his life and I'm so happy that it came out on Hospital Productions. 2 cd's, 6 tracks, walls of sound. Devastating experience. Record of the year for me without a doubt.

Kevin Drumm - Imperial Distortion

r13427581211338312gp9.jpg

This album just put me on the floor. Kevin made a record of his life and I'm so happy that it came out on Hospital Productions. 2 cd's, 6 tracks, walls of sound. Devastating experience. Record of the year for me without a doubt.

Seriously? I guess I enjoyed the payoff of the final moment but the drones left me cold. Where's the Kevin Drumm who released Sheer Hellish Miasma and those two killer albums on Perdition Plastics!?!

Edit: but you've just inspired me to put on another recent Hospital Records album. Jason Crumer - "Ottoman Black". This is currently my number 2 of the year just behind "The Breadwinner" by Graham Lambkin and Jason Lescalleet (on erstwhile).

Edit2 to add a cover image!

R-1312816-1208912556.jpg