What are you listening at right now

PeterJ

Don't get it. Same Gonzales who worked with Peaches. Toronto born, lives in Berlin. did mediocre rap/electro stuff then released the solo piano album which everyone loved and now travels playing that? That guy?

Gogol is the name of the tune and it's lifted off the record.

The video is amateur interpretative art crap.

Don't get it. Same Gonzales who worked with Peaches. Toronto born, lives in Berlin. did mediocre rap/electro stuff then released the solo piano album which everyone loved and now travels playing that? That guy?

yeah you're right. my mistake he just used to live in france, not a national. last thing i got years ago was some best of music comp.

Once after I broke up with this bitch a friend took me to Peaches show (It was right after her first album, the good one) and I was drinking vodka at the bar upstairs at Bowery Ballroom. Some dude saw me all pissed off so we drank together and he paid for my tab. It was Gonzales, mad respect.

again and again. i can't help it.

front_cover.jpg

i'm listening to this now and it's pretty good. glass candy really changed over the years. i have that live record on vermiform that was released a while back and a few tour cd-rs. i haven't listened to that shit in a long time, but i do know it didn't sound like this. i remember seeing glass candy at a house in seattle with the vogue, fcs north, and get hustle. that was good shit.

Once after I broke up with this bitch a friend took me to Peaches show (It was right after her first album, the good one) and I was drinking vodka at the bar upstairs at Bowery Ballroom. Some dude saw me all pissed off so we drank together and he paid for my tab. It was Gonzales, mad respect.

he probably just wanted to rebound fuck you. anyway that was a good story.