Sign in to follow this  
operationjake

[city-of-others] jeans

lol. in one of steve's videos there clips of Aiden lookin like a poor rice picker.

we all got a good laugh otu of that

I like when they buy the horns and strap 'em to the audi, haha.

okay where are the jeans? the video was AWFUL. didn't show the jeans at all. Even if this crap had nothing to do with jeans, the video itself was just terrible. Honestly, it is the worst "video" I have ever seen...honestly. It's that bad.

Obviously this "brand" or whatever it is, isn't about denim. Or quality. Seems this is a sounding board for the "two steves" to try and get more friends on their myspace page. How old are these guys? like 30? isn't that a little too old to be a hipster?

Are the pics on the website? no? Just cliched crap and more stuff about "steves" like that's gonna make me want to WASTE money on their cheap jeans.

By the way, there is no such thing anymore as the 100 dollar jean market when you have places like sufu where you can buy a pair of quality jeans used for a cheaper price than the 300 dollar figure that is being thrown around. Hopefully they get more myspace friends from all of this, they certainly aren't going to sell ANY denim. Unacceptable to even be mentioned in the denim thread.

lawl

academi $20 denim at UO is probably better than this project and IA

Bad idea to bump? Their denim is on the site now.

I liked the IA jeans, the contrast stitching and back pockets were really cool in my opinion, and the fit was decent. Yeah, denim is probably never gonna fade, but whatevs.

This denim though...looks kinda gimmicky. Just my thoughts though.

This denim though...looks kinda gimmicky. Just my thoughts though.

I agree, but it works for the $100 denim market they're catering to.

But it really is nothing special at all.

VERY bad idea to bump.

i was down with the steves a while back when i posted this. they were "hip" with me and all, "hooking" me up with stuff so i thought i'd return the favor.

when i actually saw some of their cuts/denim, i immediately became disinterested. they have taken the direction completely opposite of what a real fashion company would do.

they take their idea that they're trying to "blur the line between fashion and art." they just don't get that fashion = art, and their products are neither.