WHY ARE WE LIKE THIS?

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

why do we care so much about our clothes? why do we look down apon trends and people.

people who follow trends, wear old navy, etc are perfectly happy and smart?

why do we like tees imported from japan?

in general i think its because "we" care . . . people that wear old navy don't care about clothing, so they go with old navy by default cause thats what they've been told . .nothing wrong with that really, its a choice . . . I like to buy quality products and I prefer them to be unique because I don't like uniformity and given the choice stay away from mainstream brands since I don't like the idea of someone who doesn't care about quality and design etc. wearing the same thing I am because its popular, it cheapens it for me . . . blah.

i do not think we look down on anyone......just that we would like to be different and stand out as an individual whether it is with personality or our outlook......for me....being different or weird has a feel good factor...ahahahah.......

damn....what a dog.......real ?....

that dog has seriously scared the sh*t out of me.. but for some reason im going back to it, its like i hate and love it.

im now worried about my mental state.. thanks heaps for the thread dontcare

"You brought the fucking Pomeranian bowling?"

"I haven't brought it bowling...I didn't rent it shoes, I'm not buying it a fucking beer, it's not taking a fucking turn..."

That dog is real!! I saw it on the news awhile back, some girl was walking it around.. it had won some contest for the ugliest dog in the world or something.

What are you saying about Maslow.. that we are like this because we are trying to fufill our esteem needs? Or social needs I guess depending how you look at it...

"A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be at peace with himself. What a man can be, he must be. This is the need we may call self-actualization ... It refers to man's desire for fulfillment, namely to the tendency for him to become actually in what he is potentially: to become everything that one is capable of becoming ..."

I think self-actualisation would be reached at a point where we really don't care about clothes anymore... unless of course it is our passion to create them.

Quote:

Fresh... Please tell me that that is a real dog.

And are you interested in breeding it?

--- Original message by TragicBliss on Oct 2, 2005 11:45 PM

"Purebred Chinese Crested Hairless."

I'm currently taking orders for 100% AUTHENTIC CHINESE CRESTED HAIRLESS UGLY DOGS, STRAIT FROM THE MYSTICAL LAND CHINA. BIRTH RELEASE DATE IS EXPECTED TO DROP OCT 31ST. DONT LOOSE OUT ON THIS ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPERTUNITY! TURN HEADS! AMAZE YOUR FRIENDS! SCARE THE NEIGHBORHOOD KIDS! BUY BUY BUY!!

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=ugly+dog&category0=

EBAY NAME: BREEDER_Ø5