Bagjack messenger

ACR is probably the less hyped brand i know....

you pay for quality, design, functionality and uniqueness

ACR has that quiet ninja-type hype....its hanging on the ceiling hype....but oh the hype is there....dont fool yourself...

heres how my bagjack fits on me

pic is sorta awkward becuase theres barely anything in it

2478027968_4d86725616.jpg

i like the 3-strap system and if you use the extra buckle for support its pretty comfy to carry heavy things

though i still dont think it was worth the price imo

homi, I've had my eye on that beinghunted x bagjack for a while now. How do you like it? I want it mainly for lugging my stuff into uni, and maybe to use as a weekend bag occasionally. Not worth the money though?

ACR has that quiet ninja-type hype....its hanging on the ceiling hype....but oh the hype is there....dont fool yourself...

thank god ACR is not that easy to get and that they produce only limited numbers......ohhh and of course that it is EXPENSIVE!

haha

homi, I've had my eye on that beinghunted x bagjack for a while now. How do you like it? I want it mainly for lugging my stuff into uni, and maybe to use as a weekend bag occasionally. Not worth the money though?

if you have a your heart set on a messenger, i'd say get it.

the lining and inside pockets/zippers are all top notch. It's easy to wear different ways and carry around. I still prefer backpacks over messengers though personally. But I'd say the bagjack x beinghunted is one of the better ones on the market, and i quite like the color scheme.

I only mentioned the price because I do think you're paying a bit for hype/branding

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300223167128&ih=020&category=52358&ssPageName=STORE:PROMOBOX:NEWLIST

yup this one seems nice...

I only bought the acronym one for the absolutely unique look... and the fact that i'm going to buy more modulars pocket to have a different bag every day...

But those pocket are awesome...you can organise everything as you wish!

thank god ACR is not that easy to get and that they produce only limited numbers......ohhh and of course that it is EXPENSIVE!

haha

Amen to that! Its too expensive for hypebeast brats and Id rather it stayed that way.

For the record I love my bagjack/ACR messenger too, its extremely versatile and it has more room than you could possibly need. The quality is excellent too.