Super...Smokers?

rxtim, yeah the filter is pretty snazzy! a nice little touch.

dj flame, yeah i agree. at the shop they had an ad with a menthol version, but i guess they were out. i need to find a cigarette shop that's got a big selection. always down to try a new pack.

i think the swap should be different two packs. i don't think that's excessive or asking too much. when i have new exciting cigarettes i always share with my friends.

Fine cuts are dope. I want to try the special blend Dunhills...forget which ones but theres like a couple different kind, 33s or something. Man I need to go to the store and get something new. And for the swap...2 packs is a good idea, but depending where you live that could be dirt cheap or a lot of money. There needs to be a way to regulate this

Ugh I dont want a whole carton, I just want one pack of blacks, lemme cop off someone.

http://clovecigaretteshop.com/catalogue/product_info.php?cPath=41&products_id=235

they sell packs too

how reliable is this site though, anyone actually use it before? they got some super cheap filtered luckies...

http://clovecigaretteshop.com/catalogue/product_info.php?cPath=41&products_id=235

they sell packs too

how reliable is this site though, anyone actually use it before? they got some super cheap filtered luckies...

i've ordered from them before, got them pretty quick, within a week. no hassle or fuss ordering, just follow the instructions they give and youll be fine

This thread needs more pics.

Lucky STRIKESSSS

With targuards!

YUMMY IN MY TUMMY.

lucky.jpg

I use the permanent one when I smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day, really saves my throat the next day.