fs: pbj 005 black one wash sz 31

swooc

This is the one wash model, i've never soaked or washed it myself. These are pre-levis lawsuit with the blue tag. Leather patch has tanned naturally. Most of the wear is seen at the back of hem, back pocket corners where the hidden rivets are placed, and the t intersection, honey combs have been set at about 55cm from the hem though im pretty sure you can flatten them out (damn the more i talk about it the more i want to keep it :/). Worn quite a bit but still very dark with minimal fading. These will fit someone who wears a 32-33 waist with thigh width of about 22-24". Will even fit a waist 34 if you are after a tight fit.

Looking for $145US shipped worldwide. Will consider a trade for the same model in 28 and similar condition.

Item is located in Australia and will be shipped via regular airmail with no tracking.

Condition: 8.5/10

Measurements

waist: 83cm (32.5")

inseam: 86.5cm (34")

hem: 20cm (7 3/4")

thight width (at crotch): 28cm (11")

Pictures show a slight gradient towards the bottom of the leg due to weird lighting. The colour is solid throughout the jeans.

img4684om5.th.jpgimg4685gu2.th.jpgimg4686ui6.th.jpg

all the ones from japan as far as i know are washed. only big offers them in raw (might have changed now). washed models have most of the shrinking done and are softer than their raw version.

man people need to stop selling these for so cheap :/ $145 shipped now.

ill also add, these will benefit from a wash as they feel a little damp.