FS/IC/WTT The Flat Head 4001bks 29x36 arcs+tabs

FUCK

Looking to sell/trade a pair of 4001bks. I bought these from another member on this board who wore them a few times. I have worn these no more than 5 times. These have some slight signs of wear, but nothing serious and have faded very very little-only slightly around the crotch. Looking for another pair of black denim similarly cut or slimmer, with an actual waist of either 28 or 29. Price drop: 175$ shipped. As always, reasonable offers welcome!

Pics and measurements will be up tomorrow! Any interest or offers/ please shoot me a message

Pictures are up! Most faded/worn area is the right back pocket. overall though not that bad. lots of life in these bad boys!

photo006.jpg

photo007.jpg

• 1 month later...

YO. These are now $145 shipped in the us + 5 anywhere else! I'd say the condition is 7-810 and i 'll be taking more photos today for those interested. I'm accepting offers! I NEED MONEY FAST, so i'll totally listen to anything reasonable. You won't be upset with your purchase and can't beat the price! These were worn 5-6 times by the person before me and have been worn less than 10 between my friend and I. TOO Big..no use...can't wear...need cash!