$20 Marc Jacobs Vans, Lil' Kim and American Rag

TragicBliss

I just left Marc Jacobs on Melrose. Today they put all of their old Vans stock out on sale for twenty bucks a pair. All styles in sizes 7-8 and 11-12.

That Lil Kim shirt that's all over the hype blogs is old, by the way. they don't even keep it out on the floor anymore, but they've got all sizes in stock, just ask for it... It's pretty funny.

I hit Rag up too, their 75 percent off sale is still on until the end of the week.

http://www.tragicbliss.com

Quote:

Same here too...

Any pics of these? These arent the ones on their site are they? Ill get you a pair of Supreme Vans friday.

--- Original message by dnnsmanace on Sep 27, 2005 07:15 PM

What stores will be selling the Supreme Vans?

Ok guys this was at the L.A. store off of Melrose... I'm pretty sure that the other stores around the states will be having the same sale. Call'em up.

The time and effort it would take to collect orders, money, ship them and all that bullshit wouldn't be worth the fifty bucks I might make off of all that.

Plus some dude who was in there while I was there bought about 12 pairs of size 7's. So if you want some you better get down there like tomorrow. Sorry guys.

http://www.tragicbliss.com

Quote:

anyone know how long this is going and if the Boston Marc is having a sale?

--- Original message by whynotmakeboth on Sep 27, 2005 08:22 PM

My girlfriend bought me a pair of Marc Jacobs flip flops for $1.

She would have told me about the vans though. i'll give a holler to my friend who works there.

Actin' bad like a kid at Six Flags...

Quote:

I just left Marc Jacobs on Melrose. Today they put all of their old Vans stock out on sale for twenty bucks a pair. All styles in sizes 7-8 and 11-12.

That Lil Kim shirt that's all over the hype blogs is old, by the way. they don't even keep it out on the floor anymore, but they've got all sizes in stock, just ask for it... It's pretty funny.

I hit Rag up too, their 75 percent off sale is still on until the end of the week.

--- Original message by TragicBliss on Sep 27, 2005 06:53 PM

thanks for the tip man.