supreme x vans x beinghunted's take

boystory

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

they're not clunky really. i wear straight leg jeans and they work fine. i bought the brown suede ones. i've been wearing them with new standards & nom de guerre grey denim.

--- Original message by so twisted on Oct 23, 2005 03:15 PM

how do you like them grey ones? do they stretch out decent? or crease up nice? you got any pics?

the grey ones are great. there real rigid and are developing some sick creases. stretching has been extremely minimal to none. they're my favorite pair of jeans right now. i highly recommend them - you won't be disappointed at all.

i took some pics but they all looked like crap. i have to try some better lighting so you guys can see the details.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought some black and beige skate Hi Supreme Vans - they're subtle and lary at the same time but they should have made some standard slip ons...maybe they have or will but imagine a pair of slip ons with a premium upper and the Evil empire stars!!

Marc Jacobs made some and they're a over priced and completely un-inspiring

Will there be any other interesting Vans collaborations - anyone got any scoops?

If anyone wants the Supreme Vans I picked up a UK 8.5 thinking it would fit on Ebay and it's just too small so I have a brand new pair of boxed white and pink skate his for sale plus a pair of black/ yellow stripe skate Hi size UK 9 - thought I'd keep a spare pair but been informed that I am being excessive so looking to sell them...if anyone knows more about slip ons being produce or wants to buy any of these, then lemme know

nick ledingham