Slimmest Slubbest denim

Lucas

Under $350 meaning I can't drop $500 on the AI-001's right now.

The more uneven the better throw me your recommendations.

Samurai S0500xx these are what I really want and

I don't think PBJ xx005's well do it enough for me.

If I do get the Sams I will need to take the legs in is this a bad idea?

What is it about the PBJs that isn't doing it? I was under the impression that the PBJs were slubbier than anything in the Samurai lineup (outside of the 510XX-AI). I guess I could be wrong though...

The SEXSC06 will be the slubbiest and slimmest jeans we've ever seen at the store... but that's not till the Summer...

You can always go for the Samurais now, it's a beautiful denim on those...

What do you think about taking the legs and seat in on the Samurai's Kiya?

I'm a firm believer in not tailoring jeans.. I believe you should buy the jeans in the cut that was intended and leave it to do it's thing. Many will argue with this, but i'm not into buying jeans then taking them apart to taper the leg, etc...

I completely agree that is why this is a hard decision.

I might just settle for the wider cut.

Have you set a price for the sugar cane's yet and when do you think you will have photos of them.

Thanks.

^ Then why don't you just get the Sams. If you want Texas cotton get the Sams; if you want slub galore get the PBJs. Why not just get what you want instead of trying to get everyone else to make the decision before you, especially if you aren't going to take people's advice.

I think you shouldn't sacrifice fit for type / quality of denim. They probably won't get the love they deserve. Have you considered the 710? Its not texas cotton, but I bet Samurai's other denims would keep you happy as well.

The SEXSC06 will be the slubbiest and slimmest jeans we've ever seen at the store... but that's not till the Summer...

You can always go for the Samurais now, it's a beautiful denim on those...

Oh Kiya! Damn man!

Everytime I see something that I like from you (SEXFH05) you always come out and give word on something else that I'd like. I can't wait for more info on those.

I'm a firm believer in not tailoring jeans.. I believe you should buy the jeans in the cut that was intended and leave it to do it's thing. Many will argue with this, but i'm not into buying jeans then taking them apart to taper the leg, etc...

Well, it's not always possible to get the denim you love in a cut that works for you.

Kiya- Soooo will this slim SExSC be using to new Slack Weave denim they used in the recent sc40601s ( this number may be wrong, its 600 something though? )..

Slimmest Slubbiest would probably by Naked&Famous, Consider PBJ 005, though, slimmest Texas Denim could well be the Skull 5010 6x6, i dont know if Samurai use their texas denim in a 710 cut or anything slimmer than a s0500..

Have a look around, take a chance on some other brands.

Kiya- Soooo will this slim SExSC be using to new Slack Weave denim they used in the recent sc40601s ( this number may be wrong, its 600 something though? )..

Yup, same denim...

the 500 don't even hold a candle to the pbjs or onis in terms of slubbiness. i can't speak to the pbjs, but the onis stretch quite a bit so it's not too difficult to size down on the blues and get a pretty slim fit. the leg opening is not very tapered, but then the 500s aren't very tapered either. If you want thick rough denim, go 500, if you want softer but waaaay slubbier, go oni. from fit pics i've seen the pbj005 and the oni blue are a pretty similar fit but the oni has a bit higher rise, which i prefer.

pbj005 and oni blues fit nothing alike. having owned both, the fit is completely different.

pbj's have much lower rise and the seat and thighs are very very slim with absoluetly no taper from knee down. oni's have a more repro-esq cut with bigger seat/thighs and slight taper from knee down.

pbj005 and oni blues fit nothing alike. having owned both, the fit is completely different.

pbj's have much lower rise and the seat and thighs are very very slim with absoluetly no taper from knee down. oni's have a more repro-esq cut with bigger seat/thighs and slight taper from knee down.

maybe i sized down a lot more than you on the onis, but mine don't fit reproesque at all. the seat and thighs are both very fitted on mine. mine fit very similar to sized down somet straights with a higher rise.

any brands have really small leg openings(16cm or under)?

nope, not even close...which is the dilema i'm in

kiya, will your new denim be true skinny cut like 19cm or 5010xx style slim cut? just asking cause i dunno whether i should wait for this summers denims to come out or just buy some right now

maybe i sized down a lot more than you on the onis, but mine don't fit reproesque at all. the seat and thighs are both very fitted on mine. mine fit very similar to sized down somet straights with a higher rise.

yeah not sure how you managed to pull that off since Oni Blues are supposed to be a repro influenced regular fit. wouldnt by any means call it a modern fit while the PBJ's are much more of a modern fit.

not exactly sure how much you sized down on the Onis but measurement wise, Oni Blue's have exactly an inch on the thighs compared to PBJ's and Somet's.

the 500 don't even hold a candle to the pbjs or onis in terms of slubbiness. i can't speak to the pbjs, but the onis stretch quite a bit so it's not too difficult to size down on the blues and get a pretty slim fit. the leg opening is not very tapered, but then the 500s aren't very tapered either. If you want thick rough denim, go 500, if you want softer but waaaay slubbier, go oni. from fit pics i've seen the pbj005 and the oni blue are a pretty similar fit but the oni has a bit higher rise, which i prefer.

pbjs or onis dont hold a candle to 0500s in terms of quality