Slimmest Slubbest denim

Lucas

personally, I see the naked and famous slubby jeans and I think they are hideous, they have some kinda weird uneven look that almost looks like an animal print, not to mention they feel mad cheep to me. just my opinion. I'm not a huge fan of repro-fits so I went with thr 007s and love them. they didn't stretch that much at all and the denim looks amazing. I really just want to keep them as dark as possible for as long as possible...the surgar canes are dope as well, but I'm all about the PNJs right now. I'll post pics of my 007s if you're interested...

kiya, will your new denim be true skinny cut like 19cm or 5010xx style slim cut? just asking cause i dunno whether i should wait for this summers denims to come out or just buy some right now

They'll be cut as slim as the SEXSC02.. which is similar to the 3001..

any brands have really small leg openings(16cm or under)?

Try john bull, hemp/cotton mix selvedge denim with a 6inch hem, Tulsa on Rakuten have em, also consider somet slims.

pbjs or onis dont hold a candle to 0500s in terms of quality

I cant speak for Onis but I think PBJs are very similar in quality to samurai - frank, what made you post this? Is it opinion or do you know something??

Quality isnt really much of an issue though, we're all paying more for jeans with weaker threads than diesels anyways. Quality is a subjective thing, if I wanted an incredibly consistent denim made with strong poly-cotton threads id buy APCs instead of eternals - y'know..

Kiya - jeans sound gorgeous.

any brands have really small leg openings(16cm or under)?

If you want a fit this slim, you're gonna have to follow in suckdick's footsteps and just give up pants all together, and just go for AA leggings. (0) They were selling elastic-waisted denim leggings overseas, maybe I could proxy for you.

yeah its a bit foolish to say one brand is better quality than the other. I will say however that Samurai fades are untouchable especially since PBJ's and Oni's dont seem to fade as well as Samurais.

that's true. I'm wearing my pbj's right now, and yes they are a deep, rich color and slubby as hell but man the fading is slow going...

• 3 months later...
I'm a firm believer in not tailoring jeans.. I believe you should buy the jeans in the cut that was intended and leave it to do it's thing. Many will argue with this, but i'm not into buying jeans then taking them apart to taper the leg, etc...

kiya when are you going to get these in? any pics/measurements? i currently have 3001s and want something with a lot of slub but with a similar (if not slimmer) fit...

kiya when are you going to get these in? any pics/measurements? i currently have 3001s and want something with a lot of slub but with a similar (if not slimmer) fit...

Tentative release date for the SEXSC06 is September 27th...

any preliminary measurements or pics? or price for that matter...need to know if i should hold out...thanks!

Price is $295...

Preview is here: http://www.hyrcollective.com/daily-blog/2008/04/exclusive-preview-sexsc06/

and how slim will they be? compared to the 3001s...thanks and sorry for all the qs

I'd say very similar to the 3001's, but with a button fly and a longer inseam..

Sizes made are from 28 to 38...