Gilt Groupe Sample Sales

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a chance on one of the oxfords, so if it doesn't fit, expect to see it in supermarket soon. It looked fairly trim in the photo, but I've learned to never trust those

shopjake states the tuxedo shirt in large is 23 inches pit to pit and 29 inches long. i imagine it is probably pretty similar to the oxfords, but u never know...

shopjake states the tuxedo shirt in large is 23 inches pit to pit and 29 inches long. i imagine it is probably pretty similar to the oxfords, but u never know...

Yeah I imagine it may be an inch or two smaller than a large that you stated.

I just keep staring down those royal blue 5 pocket jeans. Anyone know how TH jeans fit?

Yea, i wasn't really interested in trovata. Varvatos might have something really basic i'd consider getting if it was dirt cheap or shoes. I'm just waiting for the future sales which should be getting better and better.

btw, I got my BoO s/s shirt and tie and they were in perfect condition. The royal weave tie is sick.

I wanted one of the cardigans, hopped on at 12 exactly, it was already gone.

exactly what i was looking at. i'm thinking they may not have had any in stock because as soon as the sale opened, there was only xl available. oh well, not losing any sleep over it.

The BoO sale was one of their first superhyped men's sales and it oversold a bit. Most people that oversold though were refunded and given an additional $25 credit to their gilt groupe account. I got my stuff a few days ago. The s/s shirt isn't as tapered as i'd like but still cool looking. I don't think the overselling thing will happen again though. Email or call em'.

What the hell you talking about, bob?

BoO? BoO s/s were in the mid $70s and l/s in the mid $80s-$90s from what i remember. Ties were all $49

The BoO sale was one of their first superhyped men's sales and it oversold a bit. Most people that oversold though were refunded and given an additional $25 credit to their gilt groupe account. I got my stuff a few days ago. The s/s shirt isn't as tapered as i'd like but still cool looking. I don't think the overselling thing will happen again though. Email or call em'.

yeah they ended up having to refund me for the shorts i got. $25 credit though. Luckily still got a pair of loafers coming, yayy.

Mosley tribes sunglasses coming up. I know they're made by Oliver Peoples but haven't been able to try them on in person. I heard they nice quality. Anyone have any? Thinkin' of picking something up at the gilt sale wednesday. Or maybe varvatos shooz if they have em'