DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

Alright so let's get this rolling for real.

Here are the people who have contacted me thus far(either by PM or posting in thread):

Akira Seattle, WA

zoylxide Sacramento, CA

XXXL Fountain Valley, CA

iGit San Jose, CA

Desi Baltimore, MD

If you could tell me where you are located that would be great XXXL.

If anyone else is interested and is more...world wide than the US, that would be cool, otherwise I will begin to arrange the line up.

XXXL's info added.

Panda, can i be during the end of the tour? I wanna finish the dry bones contest first before i do wear these.

Yes, actually I was planning on having it end with you and I so that you can just hand it off to me to wear for the last two months at the end of the tour.

you got pics of these? how much wear is on them?

There is not a lot of wear on them. They have lost all the "Dior" sheen that comes with their black raws, as other Dior owners might be familiar with.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup.

So everyone is clear on the shipping deal right? You pay for your own shipping. I.E. if I were to ship it to iGit he would pay for shipping and not me. Work it out with the person before shipping.

prokart where you go man I still owe you for shipping.

Also, if no one has any objections I'm planning on fixing the belt loop by patching and reinforcing some denim on. I'm gonna use some Samurai 710xx denim. And maybe reinforce the crotch, maybe with some PBJ denim just so we can get a denim orgy in.

taiwan is basicly a chinese island lol

no, though taiwanese people are originally from china but our lifestyle and culture are too different

anyways glad to see this tour is working. i got ur pm panda, just paypal me whenever you can.

btw i kinda don't want to see the belt loop gets fixed...it's a result of the tour imo, like fading.

no, though taiwanese people are originally from china but our lifestyle and culture are too different

anyways glad to see this tour is working. i got ur pm panda, just paypal me whenever you can.

btw i kinda don't want to see the belt loop gets fixed...it's a result of the tour imo, like fading.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Also, I'll paypal you asap. I need your email though? PM me.

And I guess we can keep the belt loop broken, but once the other end begins to break off I'm going to reinforce it...there's a hole where the belt loop broke off the jeans.

Alright so let's get this rolling for real.

Here are the people who have contacted me thus far(either by PM or posting in thread):

Akira Seattle, WA

zoylxide Sacramento, CA

XXXL Fountain Valley, CA

iGit San Jose, CA

Desi Baltimore, MD

Cmon...seriously? More interest? Size 27 Dior 19CM MIJ? Add to a beautiful notebook? I'm not sober?

Last chance.

Cmon...seriously? More interest? Size 27 Dior 19CM MIJ? Add to a beautiful notebook? I'm not sober?

Last chance.

LAST CHANCE.

I'll add prokart again since he's the only...international in this mix...

If no one else wants in I'm gonna start up the tour with the current participants...not to be a dick or anything but that's kind of going to be a bummer, just traveling around Cali.