HaliFIRED sale. Jil, Costume, Skull, Corpus, 32/33, 50/52

Halifamous

Jackets:

Costume National black cotton jacket.

52, fits true.

Cotton outer, wool/poly inner.

Light coat, good for fall/early spring.

Made in Italy, Lampo zips.

Cotton outer is treated, either light wax or chemical, extremely water resistant. Slight sheen.

250 shipped.

No offers, I priced this at what it's worth, and I'd rather not be selling it altogether.

Picture029.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Badass sillhoutte.

photo52hr3.jpg

Corpus Cadet Jacket.

77% wool, 33% lorex. Metallic sparkle. Arms fit short, they're supposed to.

Frame looks like new Margeila collection, padded shoulder, small waist.

Size XL, fits true.

SOLD

waywtblack2fd7.jpg

Last Item. God I wish I wasn't selling this.

Jil Sander jacket.

Too short for me. I'm 6,4.

Fits 52 across ches/shoulders. Full Riri zips, beautiful attention to detail, ties at the bottom have tiny "Jil Sander" embossed in them.

Lined, fairly thick, suitable for spring/early fall.

PREFER TRADES, looking for windbreakers (Dries and Patrick Ervell come to mind) or collegiate jackets (Jil, Patrick Ervell)

310 shipped. (I paid 300$ after shipping and duty, this reflects that plus drycleaning and pressing, still an absurd deal)

Trades take preference.

7ffb3em4.jpg

7d303iz5.jpg

Too. Fucking. Short.

photo35ee3.jpg

Edit: Note, dibs requires a PM with the item wanted, and an email that I can invoice.

Measurements will be up tomorrow.

double edit: Automatic dibs on any Jil goes to carl, because he understands.

Thanks for the support guys. There's someone interested in the Jil pending measurements (sorry, buried in school) but I'll post publicly if it doesn't work out.

Interest in the Corpus jacket. I'll take offers on the NDG jeans as I probably won't even wear them if I don't sell them.

So far:

SKULLS GONE

DIOR GONE

CORPUS TUXEDO GONE

Price on Jil Sweater up, you won't believe it.

It's only been tried on by me, worn by my girlfriend once. If anything that makes it MORE valuable.

Sleeves are good on me, so probably on you as well, as my arms are even longer than normal for my height.

I may keep it though, as the Jil jacket is the only "must sell" since it doesn't fit me, if I can raise enough to pay rent and buy a new thing or two I'll keep the remaining unsold jackets.

Jil Sander jacket sale fell through due to the buyer being too small.

Measurents:
pit to pit is tough to do because of the way the seams work, but depending on the measure it's a 22 to 24. That's standard for a 42 jacket. Shoulder measure is 20/21. Length from bottom of collar is 23 at the back.

Edited by Halifamous

BUY THIS STUFF.

Also: to all buyers: I was in bed with intermittent trips to the bathroom for vomiting/pooping blood for the past few days, SO SOME THINGS SHIPPED LATE.

But all things are shipped.

So yo.

You go'n git it.

PS: Washed my hands before I shipped.