sore arn from fapping

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

solutions for every problem:

muslims can have up to 6 wives. are you a muslim? if not its pretty easy to convert....and you won't have to work hard at it...the ppl born muslim don't!
i am sure there are some that will let you put it in the butt-hole and ooh, unlimited blow jobs too.

if you're fapping so much..and for so long..how do you fit in work? i mean..at around 20min a time you are going to have to start schedueling that shit.

maybe you should alternate hands? aka 'the stranger wank'. so sit on your left hand till it goes numb, then when you feel your right arm going switch over..because of the lack of feeling in your left it will feel like a stranger is giving you a helping hand..

alledgedly.

uh it's not hard just lie on the floor face down and start grinding your dick against the floor. works with carpets, wooden floors, anything...but if you do it don't do it more than once that shit gets addictive, i think it's even better than real sex.

you sir are deprived. and you're still a virgin, yes?

fucking the floor . . . never tried that one . . . i did read a "Savage Love" article once about how you're supposed to vary your technique so when you have real sex your dick responds to it rather than getting to "used to" the way you always climax by yourself. i also seem to remember something about "contact" being better than "pressure", so clenched fist = definitely bad and could desensitize your penis