Skateboards?

flex0r

you see this video of the lakai design dept?:

http://www.vitalskate.com/videos/features/Inside-The-Lakai-Design-Dept,6292/Inside-The-Lakai-Design-Dept,1338/mike-metcalf,124

they're bringing back the navy/gum colorway w/mesh on the k1

yeah i saw those, they might actually be really sick but i dunno yet, something about that shape looks a little bit off.

speaking of new shoes, here's spanky and braydons pro models for emerica.. spankys is basically just a dress shoe, and braydons.. suprised to see something this adventurous and not vulcanized. can't say i've been a fan of much of emericas approach in the past few years

Emerica_spanky_3_collection_2008_2.sized.jpg

Emerica_spanky_3_collection_2008_6.sized.jpg

Emerica_spanky_3_collection_2008_5.sized.jpg

emericabraydon1.jpg

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...cant see myself skating in either.

they honestly need to just retro some of the classic shit. and do it right. 23 with FAT tongues... slb... sal 97... MJ1... shit that looked good, skated good, AND LASTED MORE THAN A FUCKING WEEK!!!!!

i love carrol selects, they are quite possibly my favorite shoe i have ever skated. i've been skating the ones i have right now for a looong time (thrasher editions). they are so beat to shit but i haven't gotten the chance to get a new pair and i love them.

So this is basically the Laced that they released last year? Very original, would give them a try but they are no way going to be as cheap.

Emerica_spanky_3_collection_2008_2.sized.jpg

emericabraydon1.jpg

This are straight from the 80's. Kind of a surprise but not at the same time, not for skating.

I can't skate in any other vulcanized shoes besides Vans, Lakai's have thick cardboard in their vulcanized soles.

While on the subject of older skate shoes, was it me or did NO ONE buy koston 4's? I remember thinking they were sick, especially these ones, the first color.. but I just never felt like spending so much on them, I think they were like 90$ or so.

a696_1.JPG

I used to have those Kostons in black/blue colorway. They were the best skate shoes i ever owned. I loved those and they were indestructable!