Skateboards?

flex0r

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jjb: yeah, ok... krooked, real, and anti hero should all be DLX. Krooked is my personal favorite, but im a huge gonz fan.

how is that gonz deck? i'm due for a new deck and thought i might try something new...

yeah... good decks. its DLX wood, which is my favorite. made in the us too, which is a plus

I fully agree with this, I have been stuck on Anti-hero boards for about two years now and fucking love them. I find that Julien's model usually has my favorite shape.

I had a Traffic board that was awesome too, but my local shop won't order any more 'cause I was the only dude that got one.

I find it crazy that Spitfires get so much love because from my experience they are the worst wheels, I've flatspotted every set I've ridden within a few days. I usually hook up Momentums or Satori wheels with bones swiss, no shields and dry as hell. Always ride Indys, maybe one set every two years or so.

Hey guys wondering if supreme decks are good or complete crap to skate with.

Sorry if I'm trashing this beautiful thread.

I think supreme boards are made by chapman, although I'm not totally sure. I think chapman makes zoo and shut, along with a lot of shop boards. I may be totally wrong though.

I don't know if i helped at all.

Emerica_spanky_3_collection_2008_2.sized.jpg

g9_0067.JPG

reynolds wearing the spanky's???

am i the only one who skates baker? i've had this baker logo board for long ass time and i love it. my next deck is gonna be another one of baker for sure. i don't know much about its reputation, but i love my current board.

i've been skating mainly baker decks since they came out. i love their shape especially the 7.88 or 8. they feel great

im currently skating this almost deck, but i just got a new enjoi one to use if/when it dies. i dont know anything about decks, are enjoi any good?

My friend snapped the tail of his Papa Don't Preach Enjoi deck the first time skating it. I think it was just kickflipping a 3 stair. Dunno if that means anything.

Ughh those syndicates are horrible, Vans classics and the occasional pro model shoes are the only ones I dare touch from Vans. Those syndicates and team additions I will never touch. Can't go wrong with with Half cabs.

Dont think that Reynolds isn't wearing the Spanky's different sole and eyelets not just punched holes. Spanky is wearing them on the Ruca blog if you want a look at them being worn.

Heel protection is kind of gimmicky and unnecessary, IMO.

If you land on the balls of your feet and use your thighs to absorb the impact, you won't get heel bruises.

good for you having ninja style when falling all the time but i'm not very incontrol when i fall, i'm just happy to land on any part of my foot instead of my head.