DRKSHDW Women/Men F/W 08.09

goldengloves

ok this jacket from exploder looks like the one from the drkshdw picture so does the parka previously posted, is it gunna be a parka or a jacket? who knows

Parts of the FW collection is already available at palais royal. The hooded jacket is a normal length jacket, looks really similar to the exploder version when I passed by it. Didn't check if it was drkshdw or mainline, but it was together with the other mainline pieces.

how do DRKSHDW tees run size wise?

i know they fit oversize (aesthetic i want), but should i go with small or medium @ 6 foot & 140 lbs? i guess im typically a slim medium, but dont want this swimming on me.

it also depends on which shirts you're talking about, the sheer tees run quite a bit larger than the normal cotton tees, at least for ss08

Parts of the FW collection is already available at palais royal. The hooded jacket is a normal length jacket, looks really similar to the exploder version when I passed by it. Didn't check if it was drkshdw or mainline, but it was together with the other mainline pieces.

Anyone know an approximate pricepoint for this jacket?

ok this jacket from exploder looks like the one from the drkshdw picture so does the parka previously posted, is it gunna be a parka or a jacket? who knows

rh8pj5.jpg

2343256284_5945197409_o.jpg

Those two jackets are different, because I own both of them (or at least the mainline versions). The black and white pic has a hood in the RO mainline version from last Fall, with a fuller torso in thick moleskin cotton, while the colored one above it has a double-layered, high neckline with no hood, and a quilted, thinner cotton fabric body.

Hamham, the drkshdw jacket with the hood had both long and short versions in RO mainline, but it's hard to tell from the photo which one it is. The short version falls to about second hip position. The one in the colored photo has the same white lining as mine, which is 100% cotton, but with a finer weave and a sheen to it, so it could be mistaken for nylon in photos... although I'm sure Rick Owens could have many variants in different materials.That one is only slightly shorter, about first hip position.

Here are the two coats when I wore them last fall, so you can compare lengths:

RO Hooded moleskin coat:

bakla02.24.08.jpg

RO double-neck coat:

bakla03.03.08.1.jpg