how does your mate/do you want your mate to dress?

Sayword

Always wearing some kind of fleece North Face, Louis Vuitton Sunglasses or Dior glasses, Some kind of horrible denim, and either Slippers from J.Crew or Ugg Boots.. hopefully this is going to change though she was like looking at some Slings and Stones the other day..

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boyfriend has really great style...when we go out to the club he'll usually have a really nice cap-sleeved deisel shirt with some mesh cut-outs, rock & republics with some nice bleaching, and black leather platform shoes.

this is a photo of us last weekend @ lot

gnarly.jpg

One reason I have if I should dump~ my girlfriend.. she's not into fashion at all.

Good for her that she's hot though. But would be hotter if she could pay attention on what she's wearing n' go size zero for me.

what a lucky lady....thats love right there!

My boyfriend has really great style...when we go out to the club he'll usually have a really nice cap-sleeved deisel shirt with some mesh cut-outs, rock & republics with some nice bleaching, and black leather platform shoes.

gnarly.jpg

dude looks like my dick after i've wanked it.

gnarly.jpg

+rep for the guy

Some hard work went into the tan & hair, it ain't easy lookin' that sleezy

umm... my girl is kinda punk... lots of band tees with no sleeves or vintage thrifted tops... tight skinny jeans... chucks or bright ass red vintage high top reeboks(with the straps)... shes also handy with a sewng machine.

not high fashion at all, but she is an elitist. we make fun of how people dress together.

I've tried dating women who have the style I like but they usually turn out to be:

1. not too smart

2. boring

3. way too insecure

I'm dating a hippie mom right now :o

Maybe I can get her into some vintage workwear styles, but I doubt she'll be into wearing any "fashionable" stuff.

My girl is my exact opposite in everyway, so by instinct... she's not terribly fashionable. By and large she really doesn't care what she wears, but I've been slowly converting her to steezy these past few years.

I don't know... I'm more attracted to intelligence, tits, and ass than I am clothes.

Guest jmatsu
Dont think anyone want ppls at sufu to wank off to their girlfriends.

Or do they?

Oh well.. what the heck, here ya go:

ugg-boots-lady-757004.jpg

yo. your bitch is fly!

stop using herpsky's grandmother's pics without permission.

amen to the above. but i have a standard. my lady meets it.

shes by no means a fashionista, or into rick owens underwear

but she wears moderately nice jeans and knows how to wear a vest.

i'm like this too...i have my standard of what i'd like my guy's style to be...i need someone who can understand my schizo style lol

this guy I used to like wore purple cords and cartoon shirts....that was so cool!

good jeans are necessary....cannot dress "hyperbeast", cannot wear lame printed shirts, thrifted style (if it's not too wacky) is good. clubfoot shoes=deal breaker, good sneakers=10 points

Haha...Hating on the uggs for sure in here...So wearing rock and republics and ed hardy with your uggs and chanel sunglasses is a no-no??

Dang.....

No but really,

I think that a mans style has to be his own. I agree with whoever said that if the man has the confidence to pull something off it will work.

My mate and I are similar taste wise, though he is a tad more stylish then me.

But like cheep and his lady, me and my mate can sit and talk about fashion and denim and how jacked up the majority of the population dresses.

The airport is a good place for seeing how many people wear bootcut jeans about 2" too short.