torrents?

Guest freedomfighter

i need a torrent site that has obscuuuuuure flicks. i've been trying to find a working download of fight for your life for weeks now and i'm just not willing to shell out the 10 bucks for the dvd until i know it's entirely futile. help?

i need a torrent site that has obscuuuuuure flicks. i've been trying to find a working download of fight for your life for weeks now and i'm just not willing to shell out the 10 bucks for the dvd until i know it's entirely futile. help?

http://scrapetorrent.com/Search/index.php?search=fight%20for%20your%20life&sort=seed&fz=&zs=&cat=

does that help?

who can school me on torrents? where to find them, what ones work?

I downloaded a program ccalled tomator that seems to work pretty well.

any tips?

try bit che http://www.convivea.com/product.php?id=2

i need a torrent site that has obscuuuuuure flicks.

cinema obscura or kg

the best torrents are from private sites, if you want invites try a FST but be carefull of scammers and dodgy traders. i use Bit Che to scan public sites for torrents i can't find in private sites.

i can help but i need more specific questions.

seriously though what.cd is about nothing but showing off what kind of exotic music you have because nobody is going to download it anyways

also, the reason i like rapidshare so much is because youre not dependent on seeders. i tried to torrent season 5 of 24 recently and the eta was about 5 days. i bought a 48-hour rapidshare account, and had the entire 9GB season downloaded in a few hours.

are there any good rapidshare search engines? i just use google with exact matches and it usually gets me a blog or 2 but id like something more efficient

Hey, i have dvdshrink that i used to use for copying netflix movies but now i'm trying to use torrents. I downloaded a movie that was a dvd rip but it's a .avi file. I can't even drop the file into my dvdshrink program to compress and burn it to play on my dvd player.

Anyone know of a dvd burning program that will let me do this kind of stuff? Or maybe a torrent site that has complete dvd rips so i can just burn straight to dvd, maybe even with light menu options? I dunno.

HEY GUYS lM WHAT.CD I ALREADY HAVE EVERY ALBUM EVER UPLOADED AND SEEDED BY 20 PEOPLE BUT GOD FORBID IF YOU DOWNLOAD SOMETHING BECAUSE THERES NO WAY YOULL EVER GET ENOUGH UPLOAD TO NOT GET BANNED BY OUR RATIO REQUIREMENTS BECAUSE NOBODY ACTUALLY DOWNLOADS

U MAD NlGGA?

what.cd does me just fine.