Visvim Auth Check

mythek

It's fake, blatently. How can a pair like this go for $80 when the real thing goes for $400+ If it's too good to be true, it is. Please do yourself a favour and don't buy into a brand you know nothing about it.

besides the pricing being TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, which I agree with you guys, but can you point out wats off about this pair comparing to the real ones.

i went on rakuten and compare the real one and the only difference i was about to catch was the SKULL of the fakes being darker than the real ones.

now regarding the comment buying brand i know nothing about: 1) ur saying i shouldnt try new things?? ohhhh btw...I DO AUTH CHECK BEFORE I BUY brands that I'm unfamiliar with.

now that it's confirmed and they're fake, yes that should be the question.

i like how those shoes look and i would buy it if it isnt blatantly fake. ohhh and i wonder how hard it is to remove the branding of visvim and the skull...

ohhhh btw...I DO AUTH CHECK BEFORE I BUY brands that I'm unfamiliar with.

i would buy it if it isnt blatantly fake.

why'd you start this thread if you're willing to buy fakes anyway? 'auth checks' are typically for people who are trying to avoid buying fake shit.

go buy some vans if you ain't got enough for a legit pair.

auth check so i know they're fake since i'm wasnt sure. show me sum vans that look anything like that and i'll grab it for sure.

i havent gotten anything fake for a while, but i really love the design of those shoes and willing to break my rules and buy fakes.

plz stop with all the flaming and smart ass remarks, help me point out the differences of these comparing to the real ones...so i can learn too.

besides the pricing being TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, which I agree with you guys, but can you point out wats off about this pair comparing to the real ones.

i went on rakuten and compare the real one and the only difference i was about to catch was the SKULL of the fakes being darker than the real ones.

now regarding the comment buying brand i know nothing about: 1) ur saying i shouldnt try new things?? ohhhh btw...I DO AUTH CHECK BEFORE I BUY brands that I'm unfamiliar with.

auth check so i know they're fake since i'm wasnt sure. show me sum vans that look anything like that and i'll grab it for sure.

i havent gotten anything fake for a while, but i really love the design of those shoes and willing to break my rules and buy fakes.

plz stop with all the flaming and smart ass remarks, help me point out the differences of these comparing to the real ones...so i can learn too.

you type like an illiterate idiot. lurk more

• 3 weeks later...