How to Look Good in a suit

omarion111

A goth kid at my high school did that.

Be an amusing statement at a public school, but I was a prep school (**EDITED OUT BC WILD HOMOPHOBIC**)

. Jokers were showing up in helicopters and bespoke tuxes and here's some little eyeliner'd out toadstool rocking an immaculately constructed three piece duct tape suit, with matching shoes and a tophat.

I liked that kid, he was funny.

Edited by Halifamous

for hedi slimane suits, don't eat for two weeks prior to wearing it, and drink only minimal amounts of water.

Don't knock the slimane suits. It's the only thing that fits me off the rack, everything else is way too wide across the chest and shoulders. So I'm SOOL until someone else starts making decent suits for normal size people or I get something made up in Honkers.

No socks, a sawn off shutgun, or splash of colour are better accessories than a cane or sneakers. And for fuck's sake people, learn to colour coordinate. If you're white get a black man as your partner, and if you're black, you need to find a well dressed white man. It won't work otherwise.

miami20vice2011ql2.jpg

samueljacksonjohntravolwi2.jpg