REGISTRATION OPEN: welcome n00bs

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^true. all the new users serve a valuable purpose: cannon fodder.

p.s. runner up worst new name: unfuccwittable

Foreal, not just that...maybe some these cats can clown? WHo knows, it's a shame we only got so many heads who can who can really put it down...ya knw/

..-Keybrd broke.

not all of us asked stupid questions that could be easily searched for

i wish i had a alt green account to neg people

Do it; it wouldn't take you long.

But now would be the optimal time for someone to infiltrate and find out how they're all bitching about old guard. There ought to be some imperialistic sowing of dissension among their ranks.

yall think u's so tough in ur lil inernet gangs dont u.

nah, tough is creating a throwaway account to talk tough

First one to hit my friend who just signed up with neg will get bombed into oblivion by my first-position-ûber-power-rep attack!

your friend's username isn't superfuturesuperstar, le buttseks or kickeye is it? if so i might be in for a neg bomb attack

photo_sit_on_back.jpg

Since 2008, Super Big Brothers Big Sisters (SBBBS) has been providing mentoring for noobs that first registered in 2008. The model creates one-to-one relationships that focus on the individual reputation of the noob. Currently, 280 noobs worldwide enjoy being a part of the most patronizing mentoring program in the world.

Super Big Brothers Big Sisters mentoring programs are professionally managed and adhere to international Standards of Style. A core aspect of the SBBBS model is a professional case management approach. Educated and trained mods oversee the engagement of volunteers and the process of making matches. The mods continue to provide support to volunteers, noobs and families throughout the life of the match.

Attention to noob reputation safety is another hallmark of the SBBBS model. All volunteers are vetted and repped, and all participants - noob, volunteer and mod/admin - receive noob safety training.

The SBBBS model has gained a reputation for excellence over years of testing and a decade of research. Independent studies have confirmed the near and long-term benefits to noobs who participate in SBBBS programs.

The SBBBS culture is defined by a commitment to quality and a respect for diversity across cultures and styles.