Dear girls of SuFu: Prince Albert?

goldengloves

Guest aniki

Yes, it will be sexually enlightening for girls who have tried guys that sports a PA. The thai boys has something similar, although not at the tip of the penis, but at the shaft. A friend of mine whos a sailor showed me.

I'm allergic to the nickel in surgical stainless steel. My nipples wouldn't heal until I replaced the rings with 24k gold. I had an ampallang and a PA done at the same time so that I got continual play. I persevered for a few years but kept getting infections and the tip of your todger is no place for continual soreness so I removed the penile piercings. Removed my guiche as well because it interfered with cycling. Still got nine hafadas and the nipple rings; coming up to 25 years now.

I'm allergic to the nickel in surgical stainless steel. My nipples wouldn't heal until I replaced the rings with 24k gold. I had an ampallang and a PA done at the same time so that I got continual play. I persevered for a few years but kept getting infections and the tip of your todger is no place for continual soreness so I removed the penile piercings. Removed my guiche as well because it interfered with cycling. Still got nine hafadas and the nipple rings; coming up to 25 years now.

This post is next level.

And to the above; Why, just why? At least just link the sons a bitches!

The tatooed man is off the charts. I bet he paid an arm and a leg for someone to tattoo his cock and balls...Hahaaaa.

As for getting a prince albert...If you want too then that is truly a personal decision, I say go for it. It wouldnt scare me as a lady, I would be rather curious about it to tell you the truth.

Best of luck either way.

Guest doubletap
I've been seriously contemplating getting a prince albert, and I'm curious to know what you would think if you pulled some Rick Owens sweats and Uniqlo boxer briefs off a guy, and then realized he had a large silver bar going through his urethra.

Is this gloriously arousing?

wow... maybe you should ask the sufu boys instead.

[very homo]

edit: nvm, only sufu boys replied.

The idea actually makes me want to vomit.

However, my buddy Jamie (bartender) has one and whips it out at bars all the time for curious girls. The girls frequently stay after hours...