Dear girls of SuFu: Prince Albert?

goldengloves

I've been seriously contemplating getting a prince albert, and I'm curious to know what you would think if you pulled some Rick Owens sweats and Uniqlo boxer briefs off a guy, and then realized he had a large silver bar going through his urethra.

Is this gloriously arousing? Or is it just something that instantly signals S&M?

I love the idea because I feel it would be like a secret that you could keep from everyone except from the particular girl who is tugging at the zippers and buttons, and it would be a very interesting contrast with the rest of my image. But of course, I have those lingering tingles of insecurity, and so, even though I'm a long time poster, I thought I'd pose the question, since SuFu gives the truth straight up, with no chocolate milk.

"Some men find that the dribble caused by the PA when urinating necessitates sitting down to urinate. This is not caused by the hole made during piercing, but rather by urine travelling along the surface of the jewelry. At other times, if a ring is worn that is too narrow (this can happen if the wearer down-sizes from a lower gauge jewelry to a higher), or if no ring is worn at all, an additional stream of urine may come from the hole in the frenulum. This effect may be exaggerated by different sizes and styles of jewelry. This is usually a problem only when using urinals. It can often be mitigated by either twisting the penis so that the hole is above the flow from gravity, or by holding the finger or captive bead against the hole, effectively sealing it off."

-Everyone's Friend, Wikipedia

I like the idea of having a big secret over on everyone ... I've often thought I would like to get a shoulder piece tattoo that was totally beautiful but remained hidden for 80%of my life

If you do get it done, get a pro to do it for you? I had a crazy flat mate who did it

to himself. With a knitting needle.

I like the idea of having a big secret over on everyone ... I've often thought I would like to get a shoulder piece tattoo that was totally beautiful but remained hidden for 80%of my life

If you do get it done, get a pro to do it for you? I had a crazy flat mate who did it

to himself. With a knitting needle.

That just has BAD written all over it.

My friend had his pierced though and said ladies went crazy for it when they found out. No 'omo.

i didn't know what a PA was, i searched on google and i will definetly have a nightmare today.

i do not know why someone on his right mind would do this, shit is insane and it looks like some major complications could arise from the procedure.

I consulted my wife on the idea of a metal in my dick (frenum, specifically), and she said it didn't interest her, save as something to flick and tug. I opted out.

The frenum route is definitely a little bit easier to stomach.

I'm still waiting for the ladies to chime in.

i didn't know what a PA was, i searched on google and i will definetly have a nightmare today.

i do not know why someone on his right mind would do this, shit is insane and it looks like some major complications could arise from the procedure.

if you think that shit is bad you've probably never seen BME pain olympics.

:(

that shit really gave me nightmares (seriously)