Who is westside

khoiphan92

It's a legend, don't ask any question, just listen...

Gather round children and I shall tell you the story of the mythical WeStSidE. He was one of the world's greatest janitors, who had the balls to wear a pair of April 77s on a regular basis. Most of the post that he made on this board were funny, but other times extremely funny. After threating to kill a fellow poster, he was banned. After this happened, his fellow posters launch a massive cursade to get him back and also even as a mod. However the mod part didn't happen, but he was allowed to post, but only for a limited amount of time. After deciding that his limited posting was bullshit, he said his ultimate farewell and left for greener pastures. He was last seen posting on Soratalk and hypebeast. That my son is the legend of WeStSide.

Gather round children and I shall tell you the story of the mythical WeStSidE. He was one of the world's greatest janitors, who had the balls to wear a pair of April 77s on a regular basis. Most of the post that he made on this board were funny, but other times extremely funny. After threating to kill a fellow poster, he was banned. After this happened, his fellow posters launch a massive cursade to get him back and also even as a mod. However the mod part didn't happen, but he was allowed to post, but only for a limited amount of time. After deciding that his limited posting was bullshit, he said his ultimate farewell and left for greener pastures. He was last seen posting on Soratalk and hypebeast. That my son is the legend of WeStSide.

yea he posts on soraatalk now

westside was just one of few real niggas who said whatever the fuck he wanted too (and made sense).

other niggas hated/hate on him cause he was stylin/is on them. he took no shit offa nobody, including sufu minority-oppressors and the sons of wackness.

anyway stay tuned for a comment or two from datasupa, clopek, lowery, or other people he (and the kkk) don't like.