Sign in to follow this  
Dead_Wizard

Supreme 2008 S/S

14822589iu6.jpg

holla

the rip-off vs. tribute debate will never die, but i tend to dig the way Supreme re-interprets/copies old Polo styles...

thought so.

though i think its actually a combination of two previous polo items, the two tone chequer pannels are from l/s rugby shirts, and the flags from above. i embrace the citing, shows supremes cultural inspiration, though goes over 90% of peeps heads imo.

Ha. So true. It's also almost identical to a shirt I bought at Old Navy 8 years ago. Boring.

But its Supreme!!!!

kids, research the lo lifes/rackin/lootin 90s NYC movement so you can rock all the lo inspired joints, QUICK!!!

Also bring back people jacking eachothers trainers!

See april i-D for more supreme x kermit goodness-ness

Also bring back people jacking eachothers trainers!

See april i-D for more supreme x kermit goodness-ness

something tells me if you are calling them trainers, they werent being jacked by you or in your hood

something tells me if you are calling them trainers, they werent being jacked by you or in your hood

nah, real english from someone in england

thought so.

though i think its actually a combination of two previous polo items, the two tone chequer pannels are from l/s rugby shirts, and the flags from above. i embrace the citing, shows supremes cultural inspiration, though goes over 90% of peeps heads imo.

the crest stuff was also polo inspired

what are your guys thoughts about the kermit x supreme collab? i dont know, im a little iffy about it.

the most amusing part is that street kids really love the polo shit, but what if they got turned on to the ralph lauren stuff too, that'd be insaaaaaane

what's even more amusin is, the whole lo shit is straight 90's nyc hip hop fashion, but in no way do sufu heads co-sign any of that streetness. baggy? out the do'

that kermit tee is dope

"inspired by" is a bit of a stretch.

they are rip-offs.

and please don't hate on the bears georgy.

^Not as fast as in the American stores, simply because Japan has about 4times as many Supreme stocklists as the US does.

I was downtown today and walked by Supreme NYC. Surprised to see the brown paper up, sign says store will reopen Thursday March 6th.

by the way took a picture figure I might as well post

supremess08reopeningsigxv5.jpg

most of the stuff is trash, sorry we def had better seasons. People just wanna cop because supreme ant release shit in a while

most of the stuff is trash, sorry we def had better seasons. People just wanna cop because supreme ant release shit in a while

what the hell are you talking about? this is only a fraction of the full line and the interval between when things drop is almost always the same every year.

terry's too cool to wear a box tee?

terry only rocks the finest cotton white tees by christian beefy hanes. no need for the supreme trash

in all seriousness how can anyone wear a tshirt with kermit on and really think they are not going to be ridiculed?

meh regardless, some of that stuff looks sale worthy..oh well, i guess youll see my posts soon in the market..

in all seriousness how can anyone wear a tshirt with kermit on and really think they are not going to be ridiculed?

n36608666317342994698nq7.jpg

yeah basically just proving that this isnt a new phenomenon

i laughed back then and im laughing now

in for epic lulz

I only wear shirts with guns, drugs, and 90's rap references on them!