Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

ordered something around 10th from the online store and haven't got the shipping confirmation yet, but there was the ordering confirmation and email

did most people get their stuff already? thanks

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That price kind of blows considering you can get practically the same shirts off Pendletons site for 88 in way better colors.

http://www.pendleton-usa.com/jump.jsp?itemID=2209&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C2%2C5%2C39%2C119%2C119&KickerID=84&KICKER

those colors are pretty fucking terrible as well. i have a black/grey/purple plaid pendelton longsleeve.. it was about $115 iirc.

ordered something around 10th from the online store and haven't got the shipping confirmation yet, but there was the ordering confirmation and email

Of course people got there stuff.

got both mine sunday, just probably depending on where you're in, in the queue.

Does anyone know who makes Supreme's snap back hats?

I've got a few aNYthing and Mike caps that are made by the same company i think, with the 'made in usa' script on the reverse of the plastic closure.

Any help greatly appreciated.

this season is new era.

the "script" (aka unsolved mysteries) caps were made by starter

http://cgi.ebay.com/Supreme-Starter-Sports-Script-Cap-Kermit_W0QQitemZ110234364010QQihZ001QQcategoryZ52366QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

(not linking pics because they would need to be resized)

not positive but i think that's just Supreme's dollar-sign rip on the Starter logo, and that the caps aren't actually made by Starter? Same deal w/all their baseball jackets w/that logo

Yeah, thats what I had assumed.

not positive but i think that's just Supreme's dollar-sign rip on the Starter logo, and that the caps aren't actually made by Starter? Same deal w/all their baseball jackets w/that logo

Your indeed right.

It's defo someone from NYC from what i've heard.

Just need to identify the person.

Anyone?

mine are 34's...i'll take measurements and post them later this evening.

measurements:

measured across waist: 17.75"

length (outseam): 21.25"

leg opening: 11"

the shorts have slightly more of a 'trim' fit (not so baggy, but not slim) compared to most previous Supreme shorts, but the waist fits more or less like a standard Supreme 34 (slightly bigger than last season's f/w jeans and chinos, which sort've fit like a Supreme 33)