Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

^ just realized he's selling supreme in his sig for jacked up prices (over $10 for 1 hat).

NO ONE GET SHIT FOR CRUCIALK. HE A PUNK ASS BITCH AND A RETARD TO BOOT.

yo that's cause everyone on here has lowballed the shit out of every item i've ever sold on here, no matter if I set the price high or low. i was thinking that hopefully by setting prices 5-10 bucks higher, people will lowball me and buy the shit for the price I actually want to sell for (retail + ship)

but whatev.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo that's cause everyone on here has lowballed the shit out of every item i've ever sold on here, no matter if I set the price high or low. i was thinking that hopefully by setting prices 5-10 bucks higher, people will lowball me and buy the shit for the price I actually want to sell for (retail + ship)

but whatev.

You sold me a start something shirt for 55 shipped. That is not retail. Retail is 28+8 shipping. On top of that you were bitching that I was only going to give you 50.

55-36= 19 profit of me. Shit I would gladly do free pickups for anyone else. But for you Ill charge you 20 dollars like I told you. What goes around comes around.

an interesting question here,

as shown on the supreme online shop, the green box plaid shirt has a black(or dark navy) "supreme" logo on left side of the chest pocket.

when i got this shirt, the logo is red with white "supreme"......

wat is going on here???

but whatev.

that's b/c you're ripping them off, asshole. you want people to cop shit for you for a $10 fee so you can sell it for $25 above retail? do you realize how fucking scummy that is?

everyone, please neg rep this bitch.

an interesting question here,

as shown on the supreme online shop, the green box plaid shirt has a black(or dark navy) "supreme" logo on left side of the chest pocket.

when i got this shirt, the logo is red with white "supreme"......

wat is going on here???

yeah all the box plaid colorways ended up coming w/red tabs in the end, which is a shame. the ones on the site are samples and they just ended up not producing them w/the colored tabs. on nyglob a-ron's rocking a yellow oxford w/a yellow tab too; would be so sick if they'd done the final versions w/tonal tabs, dang...

yeah all the box plaid colorways ended up coming w/red tabs in the end, which is a shame. the ones on the site are samples and they just ended up not producing them w/the colored tabs. on nyglob a-ron's rocking a yellow oxford w/a yellow tab too; would be so sick if they'd done the final versions w/tonal tabs, dang...

Fuck Aron's small frame and lineage with the brand. He always has the goods and never has to pay.

one of the guys in the shop in NY had that original fake moss tee in white/yellow

the blank it was printed on looked pretty bad on some fruit of the loom steez

really wide neck opening and ribbing

yeah the actual tee looks awful, huge ass neck and fruit of the loom steez just like you said. kaws ruined that classic tee, especially with the original fake text above kate's head. the tee really does look fake with the screen being so far above the hem. what a freaking (and so unnecessary) hype job. i can't believe supreme gave the ok.

for those too lazy to click....

11da_1.JPG

1256_1.JPG

1208_1.JPG

12a7_1.JPG1326_1.JPG

the quality looks bad but it could be the pictures

the quality on that looks shit, anyone who spends 900 bucks on it should be shot with a civil war musket

the quality on that looks shit, anyone who spends 900 bucks on it should be shot with a civil war musket

3 shots a minute!

anyway...if you want a head porter backpack buy mine...only $200 shipped!

$400 if you want me to rip off a box cap box logo and stitch it on the back of the bag for you!

yea straight goods, unless its made from the foreskin of an endangered rhinoceros how the fuck are you gonna spend 900 bones on a backpack?

I would chalk it up to perception of value. Some people see the name Head Porter as reason enough to spend $$$ on a backpack they could get from another company(that Head Porter most likely referanced) for far less.

I dont get gassed over backpacks but I have definetly paid $60 for a Supreme constructed tee I could have gotten from Carhartt for $16.

I would chalk it up to perception of value. Some people see the name Head Porter as reason enough to spend $$$ on a backpack they could get from another company(that Head Porter most likely referanced) for far less.

I dont get gassed over backpacks but I have definetly paid $60 for a Supreme constructed tee I could have gotten from Carhartt for $16.

those constructed t's really are something else though... def not "worth" $60, but they're fucking amazing t-shirts.

Hey, side note question... Anyone with the Supreme Trainer II's? Did the paint on the sole start chipping and cracking on yours? I was about to commit to a pair, but not if they are going to get stretch marks. :(