Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

possibly... you cool w/ a 15% fee?

can you get me a damn bones new era, everyone else has flaked out on it, and it like i don't have the money.

Off Bowery seems extremely shady...he's best left alone.

I think anyone who rips people off should be named and shamed with their details put up here for all to see.

That red supreme backpack looks real dope, nice and reserved....they should release that proper without the crap hype attached

Check here for my motherload of Supreme vintage item (yes, the good old days)...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=53536

does anyone have a light blue oxford for sale, sz L? or are there any more in LA or NY? got mine today and there's actually a hole on the front of it (!?). gonna write them to see if i can somehow get a refund, but dang...

update: Supreme sent me a very polite email yesterday apologizing for the inconvenience and stating they'd replace the shirt...they also followed up with an email containing a link to print out return postage. I was stoked, props to Supreme...

IMG_4654.jpg

Size 9, just in case you guys wanted that old Sup shitttttttt.

man, always liked those and the evil empire sk8his

update: Supreme sent me a very polite email yesterday apologizing for the inconvenience and stating they'd replace the shirt...they also followed up with an email containing a link to print out return postage. I was stoked, props to Supreme...

:/ haven't gotten a email yet... did you send it to shop@supreme?

do backpacks usually sell out? i'm saving up for a black one, not sure if it's "safe" to hold out a little longer.

no

tencharz

they go in and out of stock, for instance two of the waistbag colorways were taken down from display in nyc a few weeks ago. sometimes they come back in and sometimes not. since they probably won't go on sale as per recent trend there's really no reason to wait unless you're flat broke.

i hear ya, just trying to justify whether a $150 backpack is worth is.

side note: any word on the new wtaps x vans in stock?

does anyone do cheap/free pick ups? I only want one or two hats and everyone is asking for at least $10 or more just for the service. at that point, I might as well buy from ebay or crash street. (retail + ~$10 ship + $10 service fee + misc fees = at least 20 over retail)

does anyone do cheap/free pick ups? I only want one or two hats and everyone is asking for at least $10 or more for just that. at that point, I might as well buy from ebay or crash street.

just move to NYC..u'll save alot of money that way......

went to NY for a couple days, back now

heres what i remember in stock

geometric tanks

chinos

shorts (plane and another design)

box caps (striped and seersucker?)

bones new eras all colors, some sizes

cliver tees (couple colors)

guybera shirts

oxfords

cliver decks

police beat tee (red and blue)