Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

$600 retail? Thats obscene for admittedly a nice bag.

I'd pay $200 absolute tops.

Like the guy said above me, anyone know where i can cop a non-collab version of that backpack?? I bet its waaaaay cheaper.....

Dont know about porter, but eastpak has stuff that is similar. nothing that has attached boston bag though.

http://www.e-eastpak.com/site/eastpak.php#section=bags;215;2170,fromWhere=floatmenu

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Methimphibian

I think it was sold out when I called, then I saw it on the site. it's still wearable, i just wanted it to be baggier like in your pic(No homo).

fuckin UPS didn't drop the package yesterday since we're in the basement and don't have a mailbox with names. Hassle getting that shit delivered to work, but whatever

it says in the decription abover jap retail will be 68,000 yen, thats £320 GBP

OUCH!!

thius prety much eliminated me from even thinking about it, roughly 650us for a bag? i barely wanted to pay the 150-250 i was assuming it would cost

$600 retail? Thats obscene for admittedly a nice bag.

I'd pay $200 absolute tops.

Like the guy said above me, anyone know where i can cop a non-collab version of that backpack?? I bet its waaaaay cheaper.....

not sure if it's even a porter bag theres no porter markings which seem odd, you would think that would be a reason to tout. I dunno, I don't have any porter bags so I can't say what its based off of but most supreme bags are original designs or based of some milspec/hiking bag.

check http://www.head-porter.org/

That backpack rrp is ludicrous, even for Porter. Doesn't even look very big it just looks like you're paying for hype.

Wasnt the Supreme Rammellzee 16th mad expensive too?

Complete with bonus dangly scrotum pack.

Weren't Rammellzee packs hand customized though?

Pretty off topic...

But just a heads up for anyone that has been in talks with user Off Bowery about doing supreme or other nyc hookups... He is shady, I had givin him $300 to cover various purchases in nyc and he bought and sent 1 item but I had about 225 left from the amount he owed me and banked it and never replied... Nor has he been back on sufu since I've last contacted him.

BUYER BEWARE!!

p_01.jpg

better pics

" Not only Japan street culture in the world was hauled from that time, after 'Supreme', opening the flag shop “Supreme DAIKANYAMA” which becomes Japan first, 10th anniversaries are attained at June 28th. And this time, 'OriginalFake', 'the Yoshida bag' and the 10th anniversary commemoration items which collaboration are done, with “Supreme DAIKANYAMA” only came to the point of release being done. 'OriginalFake', past it was sold 'from Supreme' the “Kate moth T shirt”, producing the T shirt which is arranged with the graphics due to KAWS. 'It becomes the color difference of the T shirt which is sold the case of the shop 2nd anniversary of OriginalFake'.

'Yoshida bag' producing the original back pack. The removal possible drum can bag and the pocket which receives note PC have been attached, not only the design aspect also the functional aspect has been complete. The color 'becomes development only of the lead-lead which is the symbolic color of Supreme'.

To be reflected, the 10th anniversaries “of Supreme DAIKANYAMA” are colored probably can call chestnut thornback Shaun of each brand suitable collaboration freely."

not sure if it's even a porter bag theres no porter markings which seem odd, you would think that would be a reason to tout. I dunno, I don't have any porter bags so I can't say what its based off of but most supreme bags are original designs or based of some milspec/hiking bag.

check http://www.head-porter.org/

i would have guessed that the porter logo was on the straps, but it doesn't look like it in ^those^ pics

and that t-shirt's gonna set some kind of record on ebay for the most expensive tshirt ever sold

Pretty off topic...

But just a heads up for anyone that has been in talks with user Off Bowery about doing supreme or other nyc hookups... He is shady, I had givin him $300 to cover various purchases in nyc and he bought and sent 1 item but I had about 225 left from the amount he owed me and banked it and never replied... Nor has he been back on sufu since I've last contacted him.

BUYER BEWARE!!

Doesnt he live in NYC? Put his address up here, we'll handle it.

Weren't Rammellzee packs hand customized though?

Yes they were, only 10 i believe were made.

i would have guessed that the porter logo was on the straps, but it doesn't look like it in ^those^ pics

and that t-shirt's gonna set some kind of record on ebay for the most expensive tshirt ever sold

Ahh, see I thought it was a HP bag, but it seems it's just Yoshida&Co, not specifically head porter. Thus why no tags. Real talk on that shirt.

lol i saw the red original fake x supreme shirt that came out like a month ago go for like 500 and something a couple of weeks ago

teal.jpg

really, really want this gingham in teal size small. will pay well. anyone?

pm knugget (he does LA pickups) next time go back a few pages before asking for proxy. since you mentioned it though, i have a L..pm me if you want it.

the new supreme pack looks alot like the 22nd/el martillo

the straps and padding are exactly the same, it seems to be close to the same size too

pretty sure off bowery is a guy who ripped me off for 2 tees in a trade before, my name is raekwon or something like that. corny lookin dude from queens named Paul. I would punch that fuck boy in the face if i ever seen him.