Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it kinda does.

Each design represents ideas and stances on different things. I don't wear anything just cos of the brand name. I want to know what ideas im supporting/portraying by wearing that specific shirt. Would you wear a picture of the Rwandan Genocide just cos it was Supreme?

it's two kids performing a satanic ritual while their parents ignore them and watch Tv - you can take from that what you want.

The message could be that people are so desensitised now that this wouldn't bother them, or that suburban america is bowing down to something it shouldn't or given that it is Supreme there is the outside chance it's just to piss people off. Surely if anything you should be questioning the halloween tee more!

If you don't like a tee, a brand or an idealogy then don't buy into it.

http://bobshirt.com/DECKS/ALL.html

Examples of decks from the 90's. The artist designed for a lot of companies. They used offensive graphics. Its about rebellion and yes "pissing people off". If you want to read into it you can, but the most obvious reason to me Cliver drew the "dick and jane" and "halloween" art was cause it would resonate with people from that era or even just people who know about skate decks from that time. Google "World Industires" or "Blind Skateboards, Fucked Up Blind Kids" for a better idea than whats pictured in the link.

it's two kids performing a satanic ritual while their parents ignore them and watch Tv - you can take from that what you want.

The message could be that people are so desensitised now that this wouldn't bother them, or that suburban america is bowing down to something it shouldn't or given that it is Supreme there is the outside chance it's just to piss people off. Surely if anything you should be questioning the halloween tee more!

If you don't like a tee, a brand or an idealogy then don't buy into it.

10char

Saw the pineapple tees at supreme la today,

the sticker on a tag was placed over another one. The one on top listed the shirt at 60$

yikes.

that makes sense. constructed pocket t's went for $60 in the beginning of the season, so why would a constructed graphic t go for $38 or whatever is was? either way, they'll probably be on sale in a few weeks.

I am pretty sure the significance of the pineapple tee is that pineapples are delicious and summery... Probably has some connection with the Okole tee that came out this season... ass...delicious...

acttually the pineapple tee was a repersentation of the 'indie' voting party back in the late 60s/70s because the dem/reps were both Animals, indie voting parties felt they needed something more organic to repersent them, thus the Pineapple which is beautiful and sweet on the inside but still has a bit of a prickle on the outside.

fuck, my size was sold out in new york. where'd you kop? anyone know the stock in la?

i copped here in NY what size were you looking for? my cousin bought a 7 3/8 in the black one.

supreme-porter-daikanyama-10th.jpg

"Other news… supreme Daikanyama 10th anniversary. Ultra strong commemorates Shan Pin! The knapsack is porter x supreme.Really very supreme. May divide into the high and low two uses. But does not divide sells. The selling price achieves 68000 Japanese currency. A little High? Before moreover is, ultra crazy kaws jointly. This time also has the supreme edition. Has must go to Tokyo in Tokyo Big…On June 28 hurries to send out eight…!!!!"

This is what I got translated from that blog. The original fake x supreme tee has the 10th anniversary pin in the back like the og one from supreme ny.

the backpack seems like one of those things that won't be worth reselling outside of japan (kind of like the w)taps trash jeans). even retail on that is crazy.

if i'm reading correctly that the supreme version of the kaws kate moss flip is a daikanyama exclusive then it looks like it won't be coming out in the us, thank god.

the backpack seems like one of those things that won't be worth reselling outside of japan (kind of like the w)taps trash jeans). even retail on that is crazy.

if i'm reading correctly that the supreme version of the kaws kate moss flip is a daikanyama exclusive then it looks like it won't be coming out in the us, thank god.

the backpack is raw, and if it was normal pricing I'd totally make the effort to get it, but at $600 it ain't that rad.