Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh what? they've been releasing countless chinos since the 90s.

hey, give the guy a break - he lives on sesame street for god's sake

looking for a proxy to pick this up for me low to no proxy fee

"All the time, our customers ask us, 'How do you make money doing this?' The answer is simple: Volume. That's what we do."

did you guys who received your online orders get a shipping confirmation? i got an order and shipping confirmation for the vans online drop, but so far have only gotten an order confirmation for the recent stuff

its probably on its way. on another online drop i didn't get a confirmation email or a shipping confirmation, but it just showed up one day. i wouldn't worry.

did you guys who received your online orders get a shipping confirmation? i got an order and shipping confirmation for the vans online drop, but so far have only gotten an order confirmation for the recent stuff

I did 2 orders...1 got an email confirmation, the other i did not

When you ship UPS, there is a notification field that must be checked and entered with the receiver's email address. It doesnt happen automatically, so its at the whim of the person entering the info.

Perhaps this is what is causing the inconsistancy in notification of shipment.

Guest Methimphibian

ahh the eff, I put my order in friday still haven't gotten my ship. confirm, they haven't left a note either, but then again I'm in LA area and it ships from NY maybe it's just slow ground shipping I think

right, after a few searches, and no luck finding anything, and wanting to load this thread with more of these posts, but im after a reliable pick up, proxy source from la or ny for a pair of 08 supreme denim. If anyone can hook me up drop me a pm. many thanks.

i think i remember the other day somone saying there were still some vans floating around at ny/la anyone seen cream chukka still pref ny.
i was in ny about 1.5 weeks ago and they had the black chukkas and cabs left. no cream.

creams were teh first to sell out

sizing is crazy fucked. all the t's after last summer's (miles davis) have been running narrow and long on me (this spring's batch, the nbhd's). i decided to cop the predator in xl and that shit looks like a fucking sack on me. almost comes to my knees and wide as fuck. jesus.