Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably not.

go back in this thread i posted a bunch of pics of it being worn

or check termite zees waywts he posts with it sometimes

i'm pro waist bag, works well across the shoulder when you can't be bothered with a messenger bag & doesn't invite the full on cavity search at sports stadia... noticed ericdw wears it this way as well

i am also pro waist bag but I can't justify the price, unless they are big enough to fit an SLR camera in, then one would be very very useful.

Anyone got measurements or can tell me if theyre big enough?

Not sure of the measurements, but Ericdw said he uses it as a camera bag.

Some new sport caps up on Stay246, all over hawaiin flower print. Wonder if they'll come out with a matching shirt like those weird ones from last spring.

Supreme use to put the backpacks on sale, but since the El Martillo (22nd) the backpacks have not been on sale. Only items you will find on sale will be outerwear, shorts, jeans, constructed tees, football tees, and maybe tanks (but shit sells pretty quick).

They occasionally bring old stock out, and you can find some sweet Box caps from a season back but they will all be retail.

alright, so i was checking out kids over the weekend - the kid wearing a box tee has already been mentioned, but i also noticed casper wearing a bones logo cap... plus a dude in the first party scene has a t-shirt with a star pattern the same size and shape as the one in the lolita design).

the second thing is just plain weird but is there some kind of story to the bones logo?

ps- it still makes me laugh that they got folk implosion to do the soundtrack.

All they have to do is rip classic logos and I'm all over it

stax stick to your guns, show and ag goodfellas, miles T.

Definitely going to get that Predator tee